Could the bugs be fixed already?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Every classes have their own thread about all the known bugs from the 23 June Patch. Could fixing those bug be a priority, please?

Personnally, I am sick and tired to see my Conjure Earth Shield disapearing while using it because I expanded all the charges. Of course, for every target hit with Lightning Rod while using it, it spends a charge. You can guess that the conjured weapon does not last very long against a mesmer: hitting three targets with pulls drains 4 charges instead of 1, hitting three targets with the daze drains 4 charges instead of 1 (out of 15).

Above, this was only an example. I run with a constant 5 bugs in my build that is encountered in -every- fights.

Please Anet, make bug fixing a priority.

Alerie Despins

Posted by: Prisoner.2419

Prisoner.2419

My favorite build suffers from a serious skill queuing bug, and one of my old favorites is dead because of the bomb radius bug. Sure would be nice to get some fixes, or a balance patch, or even some word on whether we’re getting fixes or balance patches anytime soon….

Posted by: Subtlemuse.3586

Subtlemuse.3586

Its easier for ones mental well being to abandon all hope as soon as possible. Bugs have been up here from months to years without any attention. Perhaps if bug fixes were introduced to the gem store we’d finally get some support. I know i’d pay 400 gems to not have to drop target for arcane brilliance. Im sure every necro would pay 800 gems+ for minions that had an ai. The worst is seeing months go by with new outfits, fancy mining tools and plastic wings getting added as your characters base skills/traits remain broken. I know they have separate teams but one can clearly see where the priorities lie. Learn to make peace with your broken skills and mechanics, they may be with you a long long time.