Count Recharge working as intended?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: UncleSwag.7930

UncleSwag.7930

Some skills (ex: Arcane Wave/Blast) have received these charges. Although, the way they recharge is very… odd and counter intuitive.

With the way it is now, you only build your second charge if you don’t use your first one, so you’ll never actually know that you have more than one charge unless you’re at the beginning of a fight or haven’t used the skill in a long time. (So basically, only one of charge will recharge at a time.)

I expected the charges to have their own internal cooldowns, but maybe that’d be too overpowered? I know i’d like to see them changed to see the second charges with their own CD, especially skills like Arcane Blast, which are mainly used for utility.

(Also, some skills can be swapped with out a cooldown punishment when used out of combat. Not sure if that was intended either.)

(edited by UncleSwag.7930)

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Ammo reset is shared across skills. Could that be what you’re seeing?

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

It seems the count recharge on mesmer mantra’s is not working, only the skill recharge.
These skills mention a count recharge time, but these skills can be used again when skill has recharged, wich is faster.