Couple of TP UI bugs

Couple of TP UI bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: tertle.4621

tertle.4621

There appears to be a few posts about TP issues at the moment, but this is about specific odd UI issues with appearance on the TP. None of it is really super important, more minor annoyances.

1. In the filter options, the level range buttons are misaligned for me.
    http://i.imgur.com/rWti4ZI.png
  2. Sometimes when selecting an item in the list to purchase, when I come back to the list the ordering has moved. Not a big deal does make keeping track of what I’ve placed orders on already a bit more tedious.
    http://i.imgur.com/Tq05H4x.gif

That’s all!

Couple of TP UI bugs

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

To add to 2, I think, or maybe a 3, I don’t remember the TP moving back to the top of the list ‘every single time you sell something’. It’s annoying. I could have sworn it remembered where you were each time and didn’t roll the list back up to the top each time.

My bags are laid out in such a way that much of what I need to sell is in the middle of the list, and having to scroll back down after each sale is not terribly productive.

I could have sworn it used to not do that.

Couple of TP UI bugs

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Next

The scroll position changing may or may not be fixable, there’s a not-particularly-interesting-but-deeply-technical reason why that is happening. We’ve mitigated it as much as we could in the short term in order to prioritize getting the TP UI fast again. We’ll swing back around and take another stab at it now that the bulk of the optimization work is sorted.

Couple of TP UI bugs

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Previous

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Easier to fix than expected, these should be good now. Fixes may take a few minutes to show up.

Couple of TP UI bugs

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Easier to fix than expected, these should be good now. Fixes may take a few minutes to show up.

Boom! \o/

#15characters