Posted by: Trick Doll.7923

Trick Doll.7923

i won today but did not get the daily achievement

Crab Toss Daily Champion bug...

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

confirmed just now
grabber, carrier, and crab toss champion not working neither.

i had 170, and the second place had like 70, still not getting the achievement.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

Posted by: Darminiam.9348

Darminiam.9348

I’m having the same problem. I couldn’t advance two achievements and no credit for a win for the daily achievement.

I don’t really like playing Crab Toss, but I really want to get achievements done and over with. Can you guys fix this before the event is over?

Posted by: Souff.2671

Souff.2671

no kidding plz. Why this happen again between whiles?

Attachments:

I’m not an english speaker. So my english is super poor. Very SOrry!

Posted by: Andrew.4506

Andrew.4506

If no one plans on fixing this then can someone just disable this from appearing as a daily.

Posted by: Winky The Wonderful.1578

Winky The Wonderful.1578

This is the 2nd day in a row this has been bugged. If it’s not going to get fixed, it needs to be removed from the daily. Why bother to have leaderboards for achievements if we can’t obtain the achievements. Crab toss is too much of a pain to get for it to not work as intended.

Posted by: Gordok.2146

Gordok.2146

Still bugged and like last time zero dev reply. Just be glad this bugged/laggy daily bash your head against the wall achievement will be gone in two days.

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

this bug has existed since the launch of the crab toss game, it happens on and off as far as I have noticed, from previous forum posts I can conclude that arena net are fully aware of this bug and I’m sure are working to resolve it asap.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

If it is bugged, it is bugged for everyone so you won’t loose your pointless achievement rank

Posted by: Rudhraighe.9754

Rudhraighe.9754

If it is bugged, it is bugged for everyone so you won’t loose your pointless achievement rank

That statement is not entirely accurate. At Least once before they stealth repaired the bug 5 minutes before reset so that only 1 (ONE) Single player received the achievement points and no other player did. Other times they have stealth repaired bugs or errors and never announced the repair and a very limited number of players received several Achievement points that no others were aware of or able to earn at the time or ever. I know of several instances where players have gotten Achievement Points Unfairly due to Bugs or Resets or changes to the Daily/Monthly requirements. If this continues to occur the Leaderboard will be just a Public Relations Scam and not legitimately worth pursuing. As it is New Players to the game are Misrepresented and unable to compete due to the Daily and Monthly Points. Daily and Monthly Points should be Listed Separately. Example : "34 Rudhraighe.9754 4079 (9079) Jade Quarry " where the daily and monthly points are in the ( ) after the base Achievement Points. This way players new to Guild Wars 2 , Can Actually Compete on the Leaderboards for Base points and older players recognized for Overall Points. This is unimportant Still Due to the Massive number of un-repaired bugs and unresolved issues with numerous achievement points (Hobby Dungeon) and other game bugs that need to be addressed before any new content is added.

~20% of Guild Wars 2 is still Broken~ Rudhraighe

Posted by: Algol.1058

Algol.1058

It is bugged again…. =\

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

the best advice I can give is just try it again, sometimes if on the first win I don’t get the daily, i do it again and then it works, not always but sometimes, it’s better than accepting defeat!
or just do the other daily achievements, you don’t need to do every daily achievement listed to get the daily achievement completed.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

(edited by Vashoom.8512)

Posted by: Ewon.5903

Ewon.5903

has this worked for anyone yet? 2.5 hours until remain.

Posted by: Rudhraighe.9754

Rudhraighe.9754

has this worked for anyone yet? 2.5 hours until remain.

Did not work yesterday does not work today will it work tomorrow???

Attachments:

~20% of Guild Wars 2 is still Broken~ Rudhraighe