Crab Toss very broken

Crab Toss very broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Crab Toss is very broken.

1) Cannot steal the crab from other players using the #1 skill.

2) The crab now just disappears when the person carrying it hits 0 health instead of falling to the ground.

3) Karka egg bundle doesn’t work period. That’s the only one I tried, I’d suggest checking all the bundles, as I didn’t see anyone using the fishing pole, horn, plank or anchor for an entire game.

Crab Toss very broken

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

I submitted a bug report about this today, in-game bug report.

Crab Toss very broken

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

I talked to a few others after the round and every pick up is broken except the ones that work on skill #5 (flask + horn).
Your skills don’t change with a crab pick up, the anchor, the eggs or the fishing pole. Basic kills #1 & #3 don’t work (steal, knock away).

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

Crab Toss very broken

Posted by: Stormy Dragon.9210

Stormy Dragon.9210

Also, it used to be that the giant karka that show up when the crab lives too long would leave once it finally died. Now they stay forever, making the game nearly impossible by the end of the five minutes because you’re getting rolled over every couple of seconds.

Crab Toss very broken

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I noticed several months ago that the skills for Crab Toss were broken. I had submitted an in-game bug report. I hadn’t tried it since then….apparently still broken.

Crab Toss very broken

Posted by: MorganOneNine.1025

MorganOneNine.1025

For the past few times I’ve played Crab Toss over the last week or so, most of the skills seem to not be working correctly.

— The regular Swipe and Punch don’t do anything, even right next to a player holding the crab. The dash works fine.
— When I pick up one of the crate items, my skills rotate as if they’re changing, but then stay the normal ones and never flip to the item-specific skills. I can see I’m holding the item’s model in-game, the skills just don’t reflect that. Conch and Punch are the only ones that work properly.
— If I’m holding the crab, Crack and Toss don’t appear in my skill bar: I still have the regular non-crab skills.

Crab Toss very broken

reapex.8546

Still bugged, starting to see people just go afk in Crab Toss. Since, it’s extremely hard to get the crab from another player now.

Crab Toss very broken

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Still bugged, starting to see people just go afk in Crab Toss. Since, it’s extremely hard to get the crab from another player now.

There hasn’t been a (major) game update in the last 10 days, so it’s hardly a surprise to see it still bugged. Still, it would be nice if it gets fixed as part of Tuesday’s patch or mentioned as something ANet is working on.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Crab Toss very broken

Posted by: Athano.4761

Athano.4761

I wasn’t able to find a relevant topic to actually report this in game, but Crab Toss is bugged (or broken) to the point in which whoever picks up the crab is invulnerable to everything except the karkas.

This basically makes it so that whoever was lucky enough to pick up the crab first generally wins, with almost no competition.

Crab Toss very broken

Posted by: Calixtus.8617

Calixtus.8617

Agreed, could not use plank karka shell, fishing rod.

Could not throw crab at any one else when I had it.

The only way to lose the grab was if the baby karkas got you.

Crab Toss very broken

reapex.8546

From the patch notes today:
“Crab Toss has been temporarily replaced with Keg Brawl in the daily activity rotation.”

Sounds like Crab Toss is being repaired