[Crafting] Mighty Chain Legs (Simple)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: deandransteel.7568

deandransteel.7568

Going to craft some Lv.5 simple bronze armour for my new warrior today, I noticed the recipe for Mighty Chain Legs (Simple) requires the following ingredients: 4 Vials of Weak Blood, 14 Bronze Ingots, 4 Bolts of Jute and 8 Spools of Jute Thread (screenshot linked: http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l520/astralphoenix777/SimpleMightyChainLegsBug.jpg).

Not only is this not the same formula used for the other Mighty Chain (Simple) pieces, which require panels and padding, but it seems way out of proportion for the created item. 14 Bronze Ingots, really?

Please could someone clarify if this is meant to be like this and/or has always been like this; or if this is some sort of weird bug.

Posted by: Beyreva.8769

Beyreva.8769

Those pants never required the crafting pieces(panels etc.) to craft them. And I never looked at how many mats were needed since I had loads of them. But yeah the quantities needed do look suspicious.

Sometimes it’s necessary listening to the silence, it could tell more..

Posted by: Cyrus.8261

Cyrus.8261

Maybe ANet is testing a change to crafting, taking out the components step and this recipe accidentally got sent to live servers…

Posted by: deandransteel.7568

deandransteel.7568

I’ll keep an eye on this over the next few days and weeks, though it seems odd if this has always been the case as Beyreva has said.

Posted by: jmuharsky.5628

jmuharsky.5628

This discrepancy still exists. Mighty Chain Legs (Simple), in addition to the mats you’d expect based on other items, also requires 14 bronze ingots to craft.