Crash when running Mumble

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

My GW2 client has crashed every night when I run mumble. It never crashes when mumble is not running.

I don’t need to use the PTT button to get the crash to happen. It just happens while mumble is running. Not right away — very intermittent.

It did not occur before the SAB update. This is a new issue for me. In addition I have not updated any drivers, nor have I updated Mumble.

Sorry I don’t have any more details. If I lose out on another boss event chest by crashing out in the middle of the fight, I think I’ll scream.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

Don’t know if this helps or not, but I also run Mumble but haven’t had any issues with crashing.

juno.1840

Yeah I think I might have to play with the audio settings in both tools to see if I can isolate it more.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

juno.1840

My game started crashing last night without mumble running — so I guess that’s not it. I’ll keep submitting the crash logs.