Craze's Folly Achievement Puzzle

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ebony.6720

Ebony.6720

I’ve tried to get this puzzle to complete a few times over the past couple of days in Blazeridge Mountains but .. no dice. I reach the chest at the top, and it’s already “opened” and the game won’t register that I’ve reached the location. Has anyone been able to get it to complete? Are there any other known puzzle achievements bugged? I was not able to find any info in the forum searching for “achievement” or “puzzle”, sorry if this has been reported already.

Attachments:

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Im 90% sure that’s not the end of the jump puzzle.

if im recalling correctly, the end of crazes folly is by a troll in a cave. And there’s a splendid chest, not a normal one.

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

I don’t want to spoil your puzzle so i will not post the solution, but I believe that as you went through the puzzle and triggered a part of the puzzle. I don’t believe that this is a bug.

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven

Posted by: Vithaar.8637

Vithaar.8637

it’s the false chest, you need to drop down where the veteran is at the bottom right instead of left

Posted by: RShara.3265

RShara.3265

But if you open the false chest, that triggers the splendid chest to open as well, so if you want the better loot, don’t open the normal chest!

Posted by: Nate.6798

Nate.6798

So this is VERY frustrating!
How would anyone know that’s a false chest?!?
That’s ludicrous that if you open that chest then you can’t open the splendid chest.

Once this is done, is there anyway to redo the puzzle to get the splendid chest? Or is this it?
This is just really frustrating

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

The chests have a daily reset, so you can do the puzzle as often as you like. I also opened the wrong chest the first time I did the puzzle