Crippled condition stays active forever

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ElSargento.6718

ElSargento.6718

Crippled condition stays active after time-efect expires. This has happened to me with my Warrior, Eng and Thief. I also see that it affects NPC allies as well.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

What’s the source of the condition? There’s a bug where Risen Squires are applying a permanent cripple when they hit with their leap attack, it will be fixed in a future update.

Posted by: Unpredictability.4086

Unpredictability.4086

I received this too in that new area added. Don’t’ think a champion or any special thing caused it. I just did consume conditions and then it was gone.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

I got the same thing but can’t recall if it was a risen, might have been. If it happens again I’ll be sure to post better details.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

You can mouseover the Crippled condition and it will show “Source: Risen Squire” (or whatever.)

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Yeah I’m getting this from Risen Squires. Doing all my Personal Story in Orr at the moment and every time they hit me, they permanently cripple me.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Yea i reported this bug a a week or something ago. only the risen squires give a unlimited time of cripple. the normals attacks that give cripple last a fhew seconds. And this i checked with every charr and i am 100% sure, whenever they leap you like the skill 2 of the warrior sword. That attack gives the unlimited cripple, so somewhere around there is the bug.

You either die a underpowered class or you live long enough to be the overpowered one.

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

I’ve been getting this too when running up & down that passageway down the bottom of Cursed shore, east of Rotbeard.
I’ll see if I can find out the source when I get back home.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Yes, I’ve doubled check and it was ONLY the risen squires. No matter have well I dodged, they get me nearly every time XD. My poor thief went crippling around Orr since I had no condition remover. I should invest in one.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Anet this is getting to launch bug state. It’s been here for months and continues to thrive. These bugs should be fixed in less than a week considering how much of a detriment it is to the gameplay.

Seriously a pathetic show from you guys.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

Seriously a pathetic show from you guys.

Hey! That was rude. You’re not considering the big number of new skins, minis and kites they have to develop for gemstore. Cut them some slack.

Posted by: Nnekk.5806

Nnekk.5806

Still happening….

Attachments:

Yak’s Bend

Posted by: Tychondus.4821

Tychondus.4821

Hey! That was rude. You’re not considering the big number of new skins, minis and kites they have to develop for gemstore. Cut them some slack.

Actually its not, he’s telling it from an end user point of view. Anet has a certain level of responsibility to ensure that their games are as bug-free (wishful thinking) as possible. I like this approach of releasing new content every month. But if releasing this breaks the functionality of the core game. Then there is something seriously wrong. I for one cringe when i see my gw2 being updated. why? because I know for every 1 bug they fix they introduce another 2. I am tired of seeing the Quality of this game drop patch by patch. I am tired of submitting bug reports on a daily basis. I feel cheated by being treated as their tester.

I wish they would do some QA before releasing it instead of claiming its fixed and taking the end user for a ride.

(edited by Tychondus.4821)