Cursed Shore Bugged Skill Point

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ruhenation.8170

Ruhenation.8170

The skill point near Death’s Anthem has been bugged for several days. After someone kills the Orrian Spectral Hammer(part of the challenge), the hammer stays dead.

Attachments:

Posted by: Slaughter.9180

Slaughter.9180

Yep still bugged on Stormbluff Isle also

Posted by: Toxica.6749

Toxica.6749

Don’t know if this helps at all, it will depend on the population of the area… but if a skill point is bugged on the main server you can often get it done if you’re able to get yourself onto an overflow server.

Posted by: Rathalir.1627

Rathalir.1627

Don’t know if this helps at all, it will depend on the population of the area… but if a skill point is bugged on the main server you can often get it done if you’re able to get yourself onto an overflow server.

I don’t know about your server but, even during peak hours on Crystal Desert, there’s no Overflow server. It’s sort of irrelevant though; we shouldn’t have to try to get into a back-up server just for a chance at finishing exploration. :\

OT: Confirmed, both bugged on Crystal Desert. Been so for at least 4 days.

Posted by: Corpdecker.3819

Corpdecker.3819

Same on Yak’s Bend for days now.. Can’t seem to get on right after server restart or on an overflow, so I am making the trip down there several times a day just to see. A waypoint down there would’ve been sweet. The spectral weapon in the maze to the north of it is also the same way.

Posted by: Devious Criminal.6573

Devious Criminal.6573

I am at a loss for words. When I read the patch notes last night I was super stoked for these fixes. Upon logging on this morning I was horribly rejected of that. This is the last skill point I need in the Cursed Shore and it has been bugged the past 72 hours maybe even longer.

Posted by: Agent Noun.7350

Agent Noun.7350

This is true for almost all of these spectral weapon skill points.

Posted by: Rakuza.1563

Rakuza.1563

This is the 4th zone in a row I have had problems completing, the last 3 zones I was lucky to find a working solution on other servers but with these spectral if you’re not the first one to get them on server reset you are sol. I’m sick of this, it really sucks not being able to complete a dam zone, especially the high level one with the nice loot for completion.

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

Same for me in Darkhaven server. Just need this skill point to comple Cursed Shores.

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

Posted by: Vice.3475

Vice.3475

Blackgate as well. Along with another in the same area (and the one I need in Fireheart Rise)

Posted by: Runestag.2749

Runestag.2749

Tarnished Coast, still broken.

Posted by: Alex.2409

Alex.2409

Spectral weapon skill point is also broken for me in Straits of devastation.

Posted by: Alex.2409

Alex.2409

Here is how to fix it: a guardian should cast “Line of warding” (staff skill) on the mob.

I don’t know why but it works!

Posted by: Rathalir.1627

Rathalir.1627

Here is how to fix it: a guardian should cast “Line of warding” (staff skill) on the mob.

I don’t know why but it works!

Can someone else confirm this? I’m a Guardian and I tried the staff trick on many different servers but not since yesterday afternoon. Is this a temp fix?