Custom Playlist bug

Custom Playlist bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Aradon.5936

Aradon.5936

The custom playlists are not properly shuffling for me. Specifically, I believe that BossBattle, MainMenu, and City do not randomize and instead always (or at least very very frequently) play the same track, which I can confirm is the first in the playlist. I can’t confirm if each of the other playlists has this same problem currently.

I’m running Windows 7 and made the lists .wpl in Windows Media Player, if those are relevant.

Custom Playlist bug

Posted by: Sigurd.3164

Sigurd.3164

Also, I believe Divinity’s Reach plays the City playlist correctly, but some other cities like The Grove are bugged and will just play the Ambient playlist. I haven’t gotten my Crafting playlist to play either.

Custom Playlist bug

Posted by: DBZVelena.5186

DBZVelena.5186

Crafting.wpl isn’t playing for me either. Also Win 7.

Proud Medic of the Splinter Warband. PM me to know more.

Custom Playlist bug

Posted by: Kieltje.1905

Kieltje.1905

Battle and MainMenu aren’t shuffling for me either. I can confirm that Ambient DOES shuffle, but I dont know about the other ones.

Custom Playlist bug

Posted by: Aurrynthea.7581

Aurrynthea.7581

My MainMenu music isn’t playing full stop! It was working a few days ago but has just stopped now. I am using m3u files and checked that the actual file that I want to use works (it plays in winamp) but for some reason it’s not working in game!?!

Also my music stops for long periods (several minutes between songs) I have changed the setting to the shortest gap possible but this is still happening

I’m not lost, I know exactly where I am…I just didn’t want to be here right now.

Custom Playlist bug

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

The custom soundtrack feature has been glitchy from the very start and crafting and defeated playlist were always broken. It’s one of the features they have only loosely included and definitely needs more work.

Custom Playlist bug

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

From what I read of custom playlists: when you enter a city, for example, it will always play the first song on the City playlist first. When that one is done, it will play a random song from the City playlist, then another random, and so on.

An easy way around this is to create a song that is like 0.1 seconds long of no sound, and have that first on every playlist you have.

Custom Playlist bug

Posted by: Aurrynthea.7581

Aurrynthea.7581

I have a small chime at the beginning of my playlist but again I have to stress that my main menu has stopped working altogether now

I’m not lost, I know exactly where I am…I just didn’t want to be here right now.