D/c'd at T4, lost Bladed Chest and other loot

D/c'd at T4, lost Bladed Chest and other loot

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Q:

This is not pertaining to me but I want to help out my friend, she was defeating the axe master when she Dc’d – We hit T4 & with 10 seconds to go, she whispered me asking me what she should do, she lost her participation & was forced onto a different map when she logged back in. I told her to take my party invite & join my map & to report the bug, literally as she joined the map we all recieved our Bladed Armor chest box, but she did not. When she had rejoined our map, she had no clue what had jsut happened- but said she still had her 200% completion. I asked her if she got her chest, she said no.
This was devastating for me. Here she participated throughout the entire event & lost her chance by being a second late. She dc’d 2 more times, crashing really- forced into character select as I was told. So, I’m sure it’s best if she reports this which I told her too, but she keeps crashing while she is filing out the report. I just want answers for when this happens to people.

She even told me she didn’t care about the rewards, she jsut wants to be able to finish something.

thank you in advance.

(edited by Chasind.3128)