Daily Login Reward is Bugged!!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mono.7320

Mono.7320

So this happen yesterday when I made new character during reset and got chest of loyalty pop up for reset…So i clicked on ‘’Save for later’’ after which I deleted that character then went on my main to get the reward. Chest disappeared from my screen..now today when its reset again I only get day 1 reward..WHAT IS THIS??? (sorry for my poor English)

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Hello,

As far as I know, the daily log-on rewards have always gone to the character that receives it, rather than the account – so I think this is actually working as intended, rather than a bug, since you deleted the character that received the log on reward. I can’t be 100% sure on this as I’ve always just collected and banked everything whichever character I’m on at the time of reset.

I would be nice though, if it were account rather than character based. I am sorry for you losing out though in either case.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: Mono.7320

Mono.7320

what a bummer!! they should at least tell players that this stuff can happen….Or make a way to claim it manually

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Log-in rewards are character-bound. You can find more information, I’d wager, in the Wiki.

In the future, make sure to accept the reward with whichever character you log in with.

Good luck.