Daily Login Rewards Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

My wife is on day 2 and I’m on day 1… and we were online together… how the hell does that work?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You may find the explanation in the Patch Notes. If the two of you were on at different times yesterday (before/after reset), you will start the Daily Log-In rewards at a different time.

Good luck.

Roguefire.8174

Doesn’t really explain… when I logged in at 4:10 EST today, my wife logged in at the same time… she got the Day 1… I got nothing. At 7 EST she got Day 2 and I got Day 1…

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It is yesterday’s log-ins that determine when the Daily Log-In rewards begin.

Players logged in after 4:00 p.m. PDT on December 15 will receive their first daily log-in reward chest after 4:00 p.m. PDT on December 16.
Players last logged out before 4:00 p.m. PDT on December 15 will receive their first daily log-in reward chest immediately after the update.

Roguefire.8174

So because I was online longer the night before I’m a day behind? How does that make any sense???

Posted by: Archy.1045

Archy.1045

Same here. I’m pretty much dissapointed with Anet this year. Hallowen and WIntersday, and now with dailies… Very sad.

Posted by: Saucermote.9140

Saucermote.9140

It makes some small sense not to give double daily login rewards, but to put us a day behind when it comes to progress toward the 28 day chest seems like a bug or oversight.

You don’t win friends with Salad.

Posted by: Kuulpb.5412

Kuulpb.5412

this other discussion about the same bug is here, some people may have had theirs understood but I think it’s a bug still, no chest even after 4:00 pm https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/I-didn-t-get-the-first-login-bonus/first#post4633770

Some days I feel like I can’t go on…. and then I eat Garlic.

Roguefire.8174

I’m confused, so is this a bug or working as intended. My wife stopped playing a few hours earlier the night before the update. Then we both logged in after the update, and she got day 1 instantly, I got day 1 at reset, and she got day 2… This sounds like a bug to me.

Roguefire.8174

Should I submit a bug report or something, its not making any sense to me.