Daily Scale 21-30 Fractal Chest Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

So, I just finished this daily now got the daily, got my daily fractal chest reward but not the daily achievement chest, any thoughts of why did this happen? Is it a bug or something?

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

I noticed 2 days ago that the daily fractal 1-10 gave the reward after the 3rd fractal, not the boss fractal. Perhaps they broke something.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I noticed 2 days ago that the daily fractal 1-10 gave the reward after the 3rd fractal, not the boss fractal. Perhaps they broke something.

I bet it was like that (3rd fractal) before, and the chest at the 4th (boss) fractal today is actually the bug.

20 level 80s and counting.

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

The bug is I got the daily achievement done, but not the daily achievement chest related to it.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

I bet it was like that (3rd fractal) before, and the chest at the 4th (boss) fractal today is actually the bug.

That bug only happens on the Aetherblade Retreat fractal because it counts as the same instance as Mai Trin boss fractal. I’m 97.3% certain you both had AR as the third fractal on those dailies.

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

That bug only happens on the Aetherblade Retreat fractal because it counts as the same instance as Mai Trin boss fractal. I’m 97.3% certain you both had AR as the third fractal on those dailies.

Now that’s neat. Yes, both times I noticed that it was the 3rd fractal, it was indeed the Aetherblade Retreat one.

20 level 80s and counting.

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

I had as the final boss the molten duo but I also had the weapon master, and Aether( or as I call it, the pancake asuraboss) path, and in between Ascalon Fractal, so I assume it’s due to that, nice to know.

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

I’m just going to bump this thread, as I just had the same.

Swamp Fractal, Ascalon Fractal, Aetherblade Retreat and then Molten Boss fractal. Got neither the Daily 21-30 Fractal Achievement nor the associated chest.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.