Daily Shatterer May 19/2015 Broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Jinroh.4251

Jinroh.4251

We just finished the daily Shatterer. Got the daily chest and loot. Then the game crashes a few seconds after and EVERYONE gets ported to Twins Sister Location and now has NO daily Shatter Credit and No loot.

So what are you gonna do cause a lot of players just lost the Daily and the Loot.

Posted by: Chaialyna.1023

Chaialyna.1023

Just an added note, I was in this DC and lost the daily BUT I now have the Shattered completion, where I did not before. Entirely possible I broke 4 more people out of crystals, but why did that achievement remain when the daily didn’t?

Weird.

Alts-R-Us ~ All professions at 80 ~ Still leveling characters.
Main? What “main”? I play all of them sooner or later.

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

The same thing happened to me after the Shatterer fight. How annoying.

Jinroh.4251

Just an added note, I was in this DC and lost the daily BUT I now have the Shattered completion, where I did not before. Entirely possible I broke 4 more people out of crystals, but why did that achievement remain when the daily didn’t?

Weird.

According to them, once you get an achievement you are stuck with it. They don’t take away achievements cause it breaks something.

Posted by: Edenlake.9462

Edenlake.9462

DCed as soon as i finish looting Shatterer, all loots gone. This is not the first or second or 3rd DCs, this is my god knows how many time DCed, 10+ at least

Jinroh.4251

A new build is up but I doubt we’re gonna get compensated.

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

A new build is up but I doubt we’re gonna get compensated.

Of course we won’t :P

Posted by: Chaialyna.1023

Chaialyna.1023

Weird.

According to them, once you get an achievement you are stuck with it. They don’t take away achievements cause it breaks something.

Thank you, I hadn’t heard that.

Alts-R-Us ~ All professions at 80 ~ Still leveling characters.
Main? What “main”? I play all of them sooner or later.

Posted by: Cadeyrn.6905

Cadeyrn.6905

The update didn’t fix the problem. Many of us were just disconnected after the Karka Queen and we all lost our loot.

Jinroh.4251

The update didn’t fix the problem. Many of us were just disconnected after the Karka Queen and we all lost our loot.

Well kitten.

Posted by: Blanche Neige.7241

Blanche Neige.7241

I was in that massive disconnect at Shatterer as well.

May I suggest you do some testing before you release a patch? There are so many bugs that were included with this patch it is ridiculous.

Jinroh.4251

I was in that massive disconnect at Shatterer as well.

May I suggest you do some testing before you release a patch? There are so many bugs that were included with this patch it is ridiculous.

They do their own testing but nothing like a PTR. So they never catch the game breaking bugs. We’ve asked them before to let us help with the testing but they have stubbornly refused and this is what usually happens after each big patch.

Posted by: cyraxisragnarok.4603

cyraxisragnarok.4603

Just completed this upon the noon EST spawn, had looted the chest and had my map open to port to LA. Got booted to character select screen, hopped back in on same toon, and credit for this was lost.

On top of that, I had tried this 12 hours prior, only to crash to desktop with boss at 25% hp and got back in just as it died. No credit.

Given all the other bugs being reported, buggiest patch I’ve personally experienced. I wasn’t online for the “instant GWAMM” insanity the other month (it had been hotfixed before I logged on that day, iirc).

(edited by cyraxisragnarok.4603)

Posted by: yoguil.7320

yoguil.7320

Had the same problem a few minutes ago – Shatterer just went down, collected my loot, opened daily box, a few seconds later dc. Don’t know, though, how many people crashed as well out of the crowd.
Same happened yesterday under completely different circumstances: Just finished my third daily task gathering wood on a not really crowded map, and a few seconds after opening the box my client disconnected. After re-login my daily counter was back at 66% as it is now. Hmm, what a coincidence…

Posted by: Dalwhat.2867

Dalwhat.2867

Still happening on Shatterer as of 20.00 UK

Paddy Malone Human Level 80 Ranger
Also Level 80 Mesmer, Elementalist, Engineer, Thief & Warrior.

Posted by: Blanche Neige.7241

Blanche Neige.7241

Only “fix” I found for this bug :

Disconnect manually and go to your char select screen as soon as you have looted everything. Connect back with your char and you should still have your loot / daily credit.

Posted by: Khold.4057

Khold.4057

This just happened to me after killing Teq.. Lost all my loot all the Karma everything like I never did anything. If I am going to put the time in to fight the world bosses and then be penalized for spending said time, I will just stop doing that content. This is ridiculous.