Daily quests completed no reward chests.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kordach Kross.9246

Kordach Kross.9246

Q:

For the past week or so I have been doing daily quests every day. I get the individual quest reward chests but I do not get the daily completion chest with the Laurel. Unless it was changed for some reason I should be getting a daily reward chest once I get the daily completion yet for some reason I do not. I might not have actually noticed except it occurred to me I was not getting my daily Laurels.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There is no Daily Completion chest, anymore. Laurels, Mystic Coins and such are no longer rewarded by completing Dailies.

You now receive the old Daily rewards through the Daily Log-In interface.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-new-daily-achievement-system/

Good luck.

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

Daily Completion only rewards you 10 achievement points now.

You won’t get a chest for it, the points are awarded directly to your account.

Like Inculpatus said, laurels and mystic coins are rewarded through daily log-in.

If you look it up, you’ll end up with more laurels than you would in the old system, so its not a bad set-up unless your desperate for that 1 laurel you’re missing for that special item.

Posted by: kaede.4751

kaede.4751

Also, if I’m not mistaken, you get laurels from Wintersday dailies … but that’s obviously short-term and a bonus on top of the daily log-in rewards. Correct me if I’m wrong, anyone …