Dark Harvest Collection is Broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: larryjerry.5321

larryjerry.5321

Decided I ought to finish the Dark Harvest collection today. I collected Draithor’s Reaping Crystal and crafted the Mystic Claymore and haven’t received collection credit for either of them in the Hero Panel.

I also managed to crash my game twice by equipping and unequipping Draithor’s Reaping Crystal rapidly. My third attempt failed, but I feel this is still worth mentioning. I did send a bug report from the crash to Anet as well.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You probably need to unlock the Mystic Claymore skin for it to count so just crafting isn’t enough.

Posted by: larryjerry.5321

larryjerry.5321

I did unlock the skin, I am aware of how it works. However, that still wouldn’t explain why Draithor’s Reaping Crystal didn’t register either.

Posted by: Hoobis.4582

Hoobis.4582

Same problem here, but with the Machined Greatsword, just got it now but didnt register on the achievement for Dark Harvest

Posted by: Ugadayko.6320

Ugadayko.6320

Also game crushes when right-clicking on Pristine Smoke Claw from Dark Harvest Collection

Posted by: Dr Doggs.4059

Dr Doggs.4059

The Dark Harvest achievement track is broken for me as well. I have unlocked the Mystic Claymore and it does not apply to the acheivement track. The Accessory drops you have to obtain through Tyria upon right clicking the 64-bit GW2 game client has crashed pops up.

Posted by: Owea.3471

Owea.3471

Same here with my " Reaper’s Inscription ", looking forward for a fix, I really dont want to farm and spend 50 ores for it .(

PS : Also got crashed twice for trying to move my Reaper’s Inscription " in inventory.

Posted by: Pryncess.6152

Pryncess.6152

Same for me. Drathors Reaping Crystal and Oola’s Data Crystal just give ctd when right clicking on them. Equipping them doesnt work either. Salvaging them also does not work.

Posted by: ChromaticScythe.9231

ChromaticScythe.9231

When I gathered from the ore nodes in Auric Basin after getting the Exalted Gathering mastery, they gave me a Scrapper Auric Silver and multiple Reaper Auric Silvers. When I click on the stack of Reaper Auric Silvers in my inventory, it crashes the client.

Posted by: Ankzu.2658

Ankzu.2658

I’m having the same issue, I have not been rewarded credit for Mystic Claymore, Draithor’s Reaping Crystal or Itzel Funerary Customs.

Posted by: warenxx.6283

warenxx.6283

This is a serious problem, two friend got the same issue with machined great sword collection. I hope arenanet fix this issue asap, because it ruins the game experience

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Make sure you all are reporting the bug in-game, as well as here on the forums.

Posted by: Zinnarra.4237

Zinnarra.4237

Submitted two crash reports, but yeah, Oola’s data crystal crashes the game when I hover over it.

Posted by: Brett Nellermoe

Brett Nellermoe

QA Embed

We’re looking into this. Thanks for the reports, everyone!

Posted by: xZhaitan.2694

xZhaitan.2694

Completed Auric Basin for the Necromancer’s Cache. Didn’t register that either.

Posted by: alejandroop.6043

alejandroop.6043

Same thing here, the dark harvest collection is completely unfinishable at this moment….. Got the stealth gliding mastery, used it with my necro and it didn’t award me the gift of hidden descent trophy; later, I bought the Itzel funerary customs from the itzel vendor at the maguuma’s breach WP, and even though it shows up in my inventory, it wasn’t recognized by the collection tab. Really frustrated right now, hope the fix is in its way…

Posted by: AnbuBlackOps.5487

AnbuBlackOps.5487

Oola’s data crystal crashes the game instantly whenever right clicked in my inventory, and also was not added to the item collection achievement when i got it. My friend who I obtained it with has the exact same issue. I can equip it to a character as normal.

Posted by: Kotoctoc.4190

Kotoctoc.4190

Same for me with " Reaper’s Inscription" trying to do Dark Harvest, game got crashed when I bought it after Modremoth event (i lost loot T-T) and whenever I grab it from bank , I tried solve it with repair option for client but didn’t work.

Posted by: GoonDox.9810

GoonDox.9810

I have the same issue. I just got the 2 last things for Dark Harvest but it don’t show on the achievement and it don’t give me the sword..

Posted by: Ryuk.3809

Ryuk.3809

Hope they find a fix soon, I’m missing three masteries I need to complete the achievement and should be done by the end of the night but the necromancer’s cache is bugged for me. Originally the inscription and mystic clamour was bugged but finally popped after a few logs

Shinigami Blade
“Yea it’s pretty awesome being a Death God”

Posted by: Chemikal.6270

Chemikal.6270

So how was it before? Did you need to unlock the skin or equip it to unlock the achievement or just craft/buy the sword and it automatically unlocked? So i know if i have to wait until they fix it or just unlock the skin and it will work.

Thank you.

Posted by: Sahara.5160

Sahara.5160

The same happens to me. I finished the map Auric Basin and got the chest of the collection. I opened it but it has not appeared to me.

Attachments: