Deputy Mira... Battle of Claw Island

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Duo.7139

Duo.7139

So after 3 months i finally get to complete the hatchery, do a couple story quest get to the one where i got to warn deputy mira and she will not respond to me. Wondering is there anyway around it or do i have to wait another 3 months to continue my story quest.

Posted by: Duo.7139

Duo.7139

Nevermind got it to work with a couple of restarts and relogs

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Do you have any idea of what you did differently? I really need a repro case to tackle the bug.

Posted by: stpetemermaid.5947

stpetemermaid.5947

Did Claw Island last night, and also had the problem of the NPC not wanting to respond. Left the area, and started over. It worked the second time. The only difference was that I went up to the NPC while they were still “talking”, with the text over their head. I didn’t approach them immediately the first time, and it was almost like they timed out, and then wouldn’t recognize that I was there.

Posted by: Vicky.6289

Vicky.6289

I have the same problem! Stuck with “The Hatchery” did my storyline…till it came to “warn Mira” … Mira wasnt there for me

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Try restarting it. I was also finally able to proceed past the Hatchery and Claw Island of course bugged the first time through – it wouldnt even proceed past the first step where you go talk to Traherne. Claw Island has always bugged on every character for me, in various ways (favorite was being stuck in an infinite battle because the dragon never attacked).