Derp maths.

Derp maths.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Berserker.7425

Berserker.7425

it says confirm the increase…. so its 125.

Derp maths.

Posted by: Pikafan.3792

Pikafan.3792

Comprehension, and people automatically rejecting an answer that is dangling in front of their noses.

Derp maths.

Posted by: Arquillius.8379

Arquillius.8379

Okay, I see your correct answer, what’s the matter kid?

Derp maths.

Arquillius.8379

Ahem, from the text “Value is increased by 125”… your answer is 125.

Derp maths.

Arquillius.8379

it’s only asking for the change dude…. Oh now you’re getting it? Now you’re seeing how fricken pointless your posts are….

Read and say the question aloud first! It will help! It’s written in Asuran and Not English! I know! Doesn’t translate well does it?

ROFL.

And the answer was posted TWICE for you. Here I’ll post it below on it’s own line so you get it.

Derp maths.

Posted by: Pikafan.3792

Pikafan.3792

If they really put a 943 option, you would be posting a really ill-conceived thread about how the system awarded you a “wrong” for putting in what you thought was the correct answer.

It’s doubly idiot-proofed so people like you who actually went ahead to count would find that there is no option list for their answer, then re-read the question to find out they were horribly mistaken in their previous interpretation.

Unfortunately, the kiddy wheels are not enough for some special snowflakes and must waste the time of 4 able-bodied helpers covering all sides and holding their hands so they can’t ever possibly screw up something so simple.

Derp maths.

Arquillius.8379

He took out his posts so you couldn’t see how much he was derping… how cute.

Derp maths.

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Oh, everyone can be misled, so why are you making fun of him/ her?
You are much more crazykitten than a person, who falsely thought to found a bug and wanted to report it.. -.-