Did the lag got worse?

Did the lag got worse?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

After a patch, I noticed I was having a pretty bad lag (but not to the unplayable level, just really inconvenient) in just one map, maybe two.

According to this post, they know what is.
But since this last patch, I’ve been to 4, 5 maps, and I only didn’t lag in Cursed Shore.

It seems fine at first but during combat, when there’s like 2~3 at once I get massive lag spikes to the unplayable level (the ones where you keep spamming a key and praying “I hope I don’t die I hope don’t die I hope I don’t die…”).

Anyone else is getting hit pretty bad by this or did I just hit the lucky pot?

Did the lag got worse?

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

I haven’t experienced lag but I can report that the massive culling introduced 1/28 is still there in the 2/26 patch.

Did the lag got worse?

Posted by: Danicco.3568

Danicco.3568

Great, for one of the maps that I get lag is now EBG in WvW…

Game becomes unplayable if I enter combat with 20+.

Did the lag got worse?

Posted by: Lord Centipede.2963

Lord Centipede.2963

I had the worst lag of my life a few minutes ago. Missed the entire Balthazar event while lagging and then had to restart my comp. Never had it this bad before the updates today.

Did the lag got worse?

Posted by: blackgoetia.1629

blackgoetia.1629

I have encountered lag lowering my frames to about 20-30 fps as well as glitching (flashing invisible momentarily) gravelings in the Ascalonian Catacombs. In the same places pre patch I was getting 50-60 frames, and no flashing models. It seems to be related to the gravelings. Trying a reinstall right now.

Did the lag got worse?

Posted by: Thundolfe.9302

Thundolfe.9302

Lag is way worse with large groups of things. Examples: AC P2 Graveling Spike Traps (reproducible), Shatterer event.

Please take a look, I have a beast of a machine and it is definitely far worse.

Did the lag got worse?

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

-Never had culling problems in PvE, now I have it.
-Never had lag due several mobs spawning, now I have it.

Bravo Anet, bravo. I hope you are really happy with all complement you are getting from your strong fanboys base for making the game worst… err, I mean, more fun to play.

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Did the lag got worse?

Posted by: Stu Grockalot.2937

Stu Grockalot.2937

Danico,
I never used to have a problem, the occasional pause on a turn of a role, but nothing too serious.
There was a recent update to speed up some peoples connections and reduce lag.
Since this update mine is worse! I have the constant freezing and the constant please don’t let me die feeling!
Has anyone found a way to fix this?

Did the lag got worse?

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

Danico,
I never used to have a problem, the occasional pause on a turn of a role, but nothing too serious.
There was a recent update to speed up some peoples connections and reduce lag.
Since this update mine is worse! I have the constant freezing and the constant please don’t let me die feeling!
Has anyone found a way to fix this?

I started burning incense, but I guess it’s time to start with animal sacrifices.

Jokes aside, this was the FIRST step in a roll to try to fix lag/fps issues. So the situation will definetly change. When? Who knows. How? Let’s hope for an improvement (but I alredy doubt it).