Diffractors dont work in pvp

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shadaux.5192

shadaux.5192

Bought one of the awesome new poly-luminescent undulating refractors and just found out as soon as you go into heart of the mists the effect is removed, I doubt this is intentional and if it is then why? Cant see how having a spray tan would give me an advantage. Really annoying cos i do a lot of pvp.

All classes are balanced, but some are more balanced than others.

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

I barely do PvP but could it be because you have turned on that feature where everybody is a human? Try playing with the settings a few times and otherwise give your character info. Race, sex, profession? you cant include too much info.

Posted by: shadaux.5192

shadaux.5192

No its most likely because the pvp amulets overwrite all your other stats, including the celestial buff from the refractor which makes u shiny.

All classes are balanced, but some are more balanced than others.

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

Good observation i did not think about that, i think that this trinket upgrade that changes your appearance is a good idea and as you can see its new, has its flaws and AN is testing with it which i think is great. If i were you i wouldn’t expect anything soon since this priority is very low especially with the server problems atm. Good luck!

(There are also “Hylek Hue Potions” maybe that will work in PvP?, also growth tonic!)