Dirt Covered Object

Dirt Covered Object

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kill Momma.6127

Kill Momma.6127

After searching with several players today, we gave up on finding any dirt covered object. I found one when they first came out, but now neither multiple players nor myself can find a single dirt covered object. I found the snow covered objects with ease, but I am at 4/6 for returning the objects. Has anyone else had this problem or discovered a solution to finding the objects?

Thanks….

HOD [PHZE]
Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Good when you make love with it. Bad when you make crack.

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Vyt.9173

Vyt.9173

I had a similar problem, but the inverse… Im in 4/6 too.. Searched with several players in dragonbrand and jade quarry and we couldnt find the snow covered, not even one… the one i found was by accident some days ago… i found the dirt covered in like 15-20 min… all three of them…

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Hrithmus.2583

Hrithmus.2583

Yep same issue. The odd thing is that the zone Diessa Plateau has all dirt covered objects but the zone Wayfarer Foothills didn’t have a single Snow Covered object. At least 20+ people asked about the issue in game and everyone was confused. Im on the server dragonbrand if you try to guest.

i know so far Stormbluff Isle and Tarnished Coast are the same way almost.

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Siliconmana.3816

Siliconmana.3816

Shame Anet doesn’t bother to READ this thread, or the previous ones that have been posted about the same issue for months now.
Shame Anet doesn’t READ support tickets about it either until the third reply.

• deleted expletives

Best advise is to look up the ‘Lost and Found’ Guide on Dulfy.net
Finally managed to finish mine last night while doing ‘Secret Contact’.
Be prepared to spend a couple of hours checking every location on the maps.
There’s close up pictures too.

Also, just fyi, every new build/patch, resets the positions of the dirt/snow covered objects.

GOOD LUCK!!

[KnT][KnM] – Blackgate

Dirt Covered Object

Kill Momma.6127

I was using the lost and found guide on dulfy but could not see anything. It seems that where the objects are supposed to be there are planks and boulders instead. ugh come Anet

HOD [PHZE]
Chemistry can be a good and bad thing. Good when you make love with it. Bad when you make crack.

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: A State of Trance.3675

A State of Trance.3675

I also believe this is bugged in wayfarer hills. its weird but I also can no longer repair refugee sins there, but I can in diessa plateau. stuck on 4/6

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: PsionicDingo.2065

PsionicDingo.2065

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Are-the-Dead-Drops-and-Mementos-gone/first#post1960347

I’m on JQ, and I’m not seeing any objects or dead drops in Diessa or Wayfarer.

Those are the only two achievements keeping me out of my fused reward.

My psychic knife. The focused totality of my psychic powers.

Dirt Covered Object

Kill Momma.6127

Just received an email back from a ticket I submitted, and all they said was they move from time to time to ensure difficulty to find the objects….Well if they are not there of course it will be difficult.

HOD [PHZE]

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Watari.1568

Watari.1568

Yeah, it isn’t working for me either. Not a single dirt-covered object. It’s either anet has made it too difficult or it’s broken. In any case, this needs to be fixed. Although, knowing anet, it won’t be.

Edit: Scratch that. This achievement is definitely broken. I just wasted an hour trying to do it. Thanks anet.

(edited by Watari.1568)

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: PsionicDingo.2065

PsionicDingo.2065

It’s broken. I tried tonight in both zones and nothing. I know the objects move, but drops don’t.

My psychic knife. The focused totality of my psychic powers.

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Vivik.8259

Vivik.8259

I can confirm. I have been on three different servers and was only able to locate snow covered objects on one. No dirt covered objects on any of them. Please look into this and fix it Anet!

Dirt Covered Object

Kill Momma.6127

Just saw this post, hopefully it will help everyone finish this living story.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Dirt-Snow-and-Mysterious-Objects-where

HOD [PHZE]

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Stephane Lo Presti

Stephane Lo Presti

Content Marketing Manager, French

Hi,

We’re currently investigating what’s causing this bug. and trying to fix it. Not all worlds are affected by this, so you can try to guest on other worlds to see if you can find the items you’re missing. Good luck with your search !

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Smyles.9475

Smyles.9475

Still can’t find any dirt covered objects.

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: videll.9531

videll.9531

Server: Devona’s Rest
No dirt covered objects in Diessa Plateau

Azeena Videll
officer of Unified Heroes of Tyria [UHoT]
Devona’s Rest server

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Kande.1930

Kande.1930

I guested on Sea of Sorrows and was able to find the objects i was looking for. Not saying this will work for you, but it’s worth a shot

Dirt Covered Object

Posted by: Ethidium.7934

Ethidium.7934

I can confirm that Dirt Covered Objects are not found on Tarnished Coast at the moment, but guesting on Sea of Sorrows worked.

Dirt Covered Object

Kill Momma.6127

has anyone tried to find the objects after the latest update?
Just wondering if this has been fixed, I will be trying after I get home from work tonight.

Thanks

HOD [PHZE]