Disconnects and the new current event

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Adzekul.3104

Adzekul.3104

Disconnects in Dry Top (Class 1 rift progress) seem to occur every 5 minutes. Rumour has it the DCs reset your progress and you have to do it all again. If this is true you have a serious flaw in your event design.

Since we have to wait up to 10 minutes for some rifts to spawn, DCs every 5 minutes are a huge problem. If, in addition, a DC resets event progress, then this event is utter crap. Server/connection stability has been bad for months. And it will start to look like you are relying on live servers for beta testing.

Posted by: Firmicute.3876

Firmicute.3876

I had 2 dcs and a massive crash but it didnt reset my progress on the Class I rifts, so i think you may be fine..

after the dc the game did load the previous map for a second(like. I was at DH cliffs and then to the next map when it crashed, so the game flashed up the DHC-screen for a second and then swapped to the right one)

Posted by: Firmicute.3876

Firmicute.3876

Oh and you dont need to wait. Just WP back to the Fields of ruin, run and use the Rifts there. I did it because I dont wanna wait forever. Worked fine

Posted by: Seteruss.4058

Seteruss.4058

Game became unplayable …totally.
Dc every 5 minutes and frequently 3-4 in a row.
No matter where we are.
We was in edge of the mists and whole squad disconnect.

Is it luck or skill keeping you alive?

Posted by: InvaGir.9158

InvaGir.9158

Yup I’m experiencing the same issue in both WvW and PvE and its so annoying, every 2 minutes DC…why?!?!?!?!?!

Posted by: voltaicbore.8012

voltaicbore.8012

Same. I was running with a very organized Silverwastes map, and we’ve been booted (the entire map’s worth of players) repeatedly, and the event resets as well. Frustrating.

Posted by: Khal Drogo.8017

Khal Drogo.8017

honestly you have had major problems of the patch comes with problems disconnects players as now is happening, pings increase my base 135-160 ping ping my recently has oscillated from 245-3000 ping after pacth made one week ago, having ta game more problems than you can solve closes it solves, are not doing other kittens because ta getting ridiculous it all.

Posted by: bZerk.2683

bZerk.2683

I lost all the Geodes i farmed today (ok it wasn’t that much like 50 or 60) after 4 DCs and mini rollbacks in not even one minute. Unplayable for now.

Posted by: Seteruss.4058

Seteruss.4058

At least a responce from Anet will be good.
This silence doesn’t make things any better..

Is it luck or skill keeping you alive?

Posted by: Sathrys.4381

Sathrys.4381

Have the same issue. Random DCs and 2 min rollbacks on different maps.

Learning English.