Dive Master 36/38 spots

Dive Master 36/38 spots

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: tojepohoda.7125

tojepohoda.7125

Q:

Hello, today i tried to make achievement Dive Master (General->Explore) where you must find Diving goggles and jump into water. But after all that jumps (all jumps was written on wiki or dulfy) i had 36/38 ! I’ve tried to jump everything twice but still i have only 36/38 … I didnt die while jumping and i also used 1st or 2nd skill.
Can you help me with this please?

Dive Master 36/38 spots

tojepohoda.7125

I made all jumps one more time but i am still stucked at 36/38

Dive Master 36/38 spots

Posted by: MassDelusion.9130

MassDelusion.9130

There were 2 diving spots at the Tower of Nightmare, I’m not sure if they counted or not.
If they did, you can’t get them anymore because it was taken down.

Dive Master 36/38 spots

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

This achievement has been bugged for a long time.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t help resolve the problem, but at least you know that you’re not alone.

Some people have been able to finish the achievement by redoing the dives repeatedly until the UI decides to count them, but other than that, there really isn’t a workaround that I know of.

Dive Master 36/38 spots

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

I am 37/38 and I have done them all….this is a joke that something like this can be bugged for so long…Anet fix your kitten plz?

Dive Master 36/38 spots

tojepohoda.7125

Dive Master isn’t only one that is bugged. Achievement “Hint Completion” is bugged too. I have 79/83 and it’s impossible to make it. I need things like Full mailbox or charming pet with ranger. But if i make it, it won’t count into achievement (even into Hint page).
Anet, please fix your achievements!