Diving master achievement bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Thistle.7692

Thistle.7692

Q:

I have completed every jump (I checked them off on an excel spreadsheet, so I know I got every one…plus my hubby and I jumped them together and he achieved master), but my achievement tracker show I am one short. I read somewhere that if your clothes do not revert when you hit the water, that that jump may not count, and I do have one jump that never releases me from my bikini. Is there any truth to this being the problem, and if so is there a fix? That achievement keeps taunting me, but I am stymied and would appreciate any assistance that could be offered.

Posted by: Squee Squashington.5189

Squee Squashington.5189

I had a similar problem when I went through all of them. After searching the internet I found that some of them wouldn’t unlock if you didn’t do one of the dive moves (spin/somersault) during the dive. After painstakingly going through every single dive again I finally got credit. It might or might not be the same issue you’re having but there’s really no way to tell >.> Best of luck to you.

Legendary Defender of Casuals

Posted by: Thistle.7692

Thistle.7692

Thank you, Squee, I shall try that. Fingers crossed that I don’t have to redo the aetherblade jumping puzzle goggle, LOL.