Don't believe hack related gold missing.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: LVongola.4835

LVongola.4835

Hello this morning, I received 200g via mail from a friend. I confirm this was not a dream because I have the achievement Gold Hoarder. However I log on and the Gold is missing, there are no other permitted IP addresses other than here and my brother’s house who doesnt even have a computer. I posted a ticket, but ive been told lost currency isnt returned even if its the servers fault, is this true? If i was hacked will my items be returned and the person who received my gold BANNED? 200g in game is cool they’ll lose $60 irl.

So yeah thats my story any feedback would be appreciated.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

What did the CS Team say about the missing Gold?

Compromised (by an outside 3rd party) accounts are eligible for an Account Restoration. If it is proven your account was compromised by such an entity, then you can request said Account Restoration. But only the CS Team can provide that information. If the Gold was removed for another reason, then it is not likely it will be returned.

Good luck.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Sounds like ANET took the gold from ya as your friend was probably a hacked or compromised gold selling account.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Noein.1685

Noein.1685

they have been taking gold from people who have been suspected of buying gold for real money.

That which has no life.