Don't kick me when I am typing!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

You’re kicking the idlers now. Great! I am all for it. However, I have been kicked once and almost kicked 2 or 3 times because I am standing in one spot for however long, typing the entire time.

Please don’t kick me when I am typing.

Posted by: Rage The Numbers.7943

Rage The Numbers.7943

Kick where? from LA/PvE areas or WvWvW?

Rage The Nornynorn – Guild Leader [RR] Reddit Refugees
Sanctum of Rall
http://www.reddit.com/r/Reddit_Refugees – Visit the site for Recruitment!

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

You get a countdown warning in your chat box in bright yellow. So if you’re typing, how can you not see this warning?

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I don’t look at the screen when I am typing. I look at the chat window. I RP. Nothing happens on the screen, everything occurs in my head and in the chat window.

Posted by: Rabbi Rick.3194

Rabbi Rick.3194

Robin
I presume you are reading the chat coming back at you in the chat window. In this window, where you are sending and receiving messages, you will get a bright yellow countdown of being kicked for being idle. Additionally, at your logout, when it returns you to the character select screen, you will receive a message that says that you were logged out for idleness. If you are seeing neither of these, then you are not getting kicked for being idle; rather, you are experience some sort of network disconnect. Just a hint, everytime you are disconnected, you receive a box that gives a code number. It would probably help you with your problem if you posted that code and message here for support.

E. Rick Hutchins Jr.
Proud member of the Ring of 1000

Rabbi Rick
Proud member of the Ring of 1000

Posted by: Branskins.9752

Branskins.9752

I don’t look at the screen when I am typing. I look at the chat window. I RP. Nothing happens on the screen, everything occurs in my head and in the chat window.

It appears in the chat window so it would be very difficult for you not to see. Maybe there is another reason you keep getting kicked?

Wrecking Krew [Krew] – Borlis Pass

Posted by: Sulmith Greysin.5124

Sulmith Greysin.5124

you’ve posted what, 10-15 threads today and none of them are bugs? c’mon kid