Double sigil on 2H weapons

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Purifer.3946

Purifer.3946

Had a staff with my elementalist with the superior sigil of battle.

I added a superior sigil of renewal but the previous existing sigil of battle was deleted.

I was in Eternal Battleground map.

Posted by: Sourde Noire.5286

Sourde Noire.5286

By default, the existing sigil slot is targeted when you want to add a new one. Are you sure you clicked the free slot before applying it?

Posted by: Purifer.3946

Purifer.3946

More info:
I unequipped the staff and used the sigil to upgrade from inventory (I) and not from character (H), now it worked properly, opening the small window to chose in which slot apply the sigil, and not istantly applying him like it happened the first time.

Still i’ve lost a superior sigil of battle.

Posted by: Aeryn Knight.4351

Aeryn Knight.4351

i just did the same wiith a superior bloodlust thats 14g down the pan

Posted by: Alacrity.4312

Alacrity.4312

a similar thing happened to me – Sigil of Battle being overwritten, without the new confirmation window.
In EotM at the time, and was the first time I’d tried to apply a sigil since patch.

I tested again in a PvE map and the new confirmation window did pop up & apply correctly.

Posted by: Nebiros.4801

Nebiros.4801

I did same thing and lost superior sigil of bloodlust. Seems as of last night at least for me if you had item still equipped you got no pop up screen. Read what you guys are saying and unequipped a 2h and retried with a sigil and got pop up screen. I bug reported it and I seriously hope they reimburse those that lost sigils due to this because if not that is seriously kittened up.