Dragon Bash Experience achievement bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Wanda Wisely.7058

Wanda Wisely.7058

I am trying to do the story but Ellen Kiel says “entry to the stage area is currently restricted” . Any ideas how i can commence my story for dragon bash? Cheers

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

You should have an option now saying something in the line of that your there for the burning and she let you through (or actually in an instance)

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Posted by: Lmnotz.2057

Lmnotz.2057

In the announcements, it says that the required achievements for “The Dragon Bash Experience” has been reduced from 10 to 8…yet…on my screen here..still says that I need 10…and I have just gotten the 8 with…no wings….any word on this?

Posted by: Mankini.5896

Mankini.5896

Aye I’m getting the same Lmnotz

Posted by: Missy.3854

Missy.3854

Ok just finished burning the 50 effigies and now I have 9 achievements toward “The Dragon Bash Experience” Shouldn’t I have the wings by now? It is still showing up that I am coming up short on achievements.

Posted by: Queen Seravat.4217

Queen Seravat.4217

Ok just finished burning the 50 effigies and now I have 9 achievements toward “The Dragon Bash Experience” Shouldn’t I have the wings by now? It is still showing up that I am coming up short on achievements.

Exact same question

./seravat

Posted by: Razvan.9763

Razvan.9763

Yeah… I did dragon ball simple to get wings faster. I was terrible at it, didn’t like it (not a fan of PVP) and it took me hours to do.

Now I’m being told dragon ball didn’t count…

I want my time back please.
At least give us something for finishing dragonball, like a bonus set of wings?

Queen Seravat.4217

Yeah… I did dragon ball simple to get wings faster. I was terrible at it, didn’t like it (not a fan of PVP) and it took me hours to do.

I spent hours also

./seravat

Posted by: Razvan.9763

Razvan.9763

I spent hours also

I am so sorry to hear that. I really hope they fix this issue.

Posted by: Irishdragon.6430

Irishdragon.6430

This is an aggravating issue, but at least they lowered it from 10 to 8 regarding the Dragonball achievements. Currently right now it’s still tracking 10 not 8, but a GM has posted on it a few hours ago on another forum they are aware and working on it. I’m not going to say be patient, but it’s a huge improvement from waiting 3 mo for a major story fix. They’re responding better and better, and busting butts it looks like to me to get things done. I am still reserving my own opinions, but overall.. I’m glad to see they’re trying and getting better at it.

Posted by: Dawntracker.8716

Dawntracker.8716

Same here, the 2 dragonball achievements did not count on the meta achievements, done 10 but saying only 8

Posted by: Siobhan.5273

Siobhan.5273

Exact same question

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/dragonbash/Dragon-Bash-achievement-is-still-10/first#post2234382

Hi everyone,

We’re aware of this behavior for the Dragon Bash meta-achievement and are looking into it. Thanks for your patience !

No news since October 28th 2014. Question asked straight up! 473 times. 647 days and thread locked..

Siobhan.5273

Same here, the 2 dragonball achievements did not count on the meta achievements, done 10 but saying only 8

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/dragonbash/Achievements-9-done-only-counts-as-7/first#post2229781

During my live stream on Friday I confirmed that the Dragon Ball achievements would not count towards the overall. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

There is a whole thread about the DB stuff here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/dragonbash/Achievements-9-done-only-counts-as-7/first

No news since October 28th 2014. Question asked straight up! 473 times. 647 days and thread locked..

Posted by: DarkSpirit.7046

DarkSpirit.7046

Exact same question

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/dragonbash/Dragon-Bash-achievement-is-still-10/first#post2234382

Hi everyone,

We’re aware of this behavior for the Dragon Bash meta-achievement and are looking into it. Thanks for your patience !

That was posted 3 days ago but the patch update was only yesterday so I don’t think ArenaNet has addressed this (i.e. bringing down Dragon Bash Experience requirement from 10 to 8 ) bug yet.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-June-11th-2013/first#post2230020

The thread merge wasn’t that accurate. In other words, the patch update, to bring the Dragon Bash Experience requirement down from 10 to 8 achievements, yesterday, isn’t working as expected. A 3-days old post can’t be their answer to that.

(edited by DarkSpirit.7046)

Siobhan.5273

Exact same question

Hi everyone,

That was posted 3 days ago but the patch update was only yesterday so I don’t think ArenaNet has addressed this (i.e. bringing down Dragon Bash Experience requirement from 10 to 8 ) bug yet.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-June-11th-2013/first#post2230020

The thread merge wasn’t that accurate. In other words, the patch update, to bring the Dragon Bash Experience requirement down from 10 to 8 achievements, yesterday isn’t working. A 3-days old post can’t be the answer to that.

They did address it:
This thread:

Dragon Bash achievement is still 10?!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/dragonbash/Dragon-Bash-achievement-is-still-10/first

This post:

Stephane Lo Presti about 7 hours ago

French Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Its a 7 hour old post.

Posted by: DarkSpirit.7046

DarkSpirit.7046

Ok they re-adjusted the thread. I just want to point out that their 3-days old reply, on page 2 of this thread, does not address this bug from yesterday’s patch update.

Siobhan.5273

Ok they re-adjusted the thread. I just want to point out that their 3-days old reply, on page 2 of this thread, does not address this bug from yesterday’s patch update.

The response on page 2 of THIS thread is about the Dragon Ball stuff not counting before they changed the meta yesterday.

The other thread addresses strictly the patch not working as intended.

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

Me too!

The Dragon Ball Devotee do not was count =/

Sorry for my english.

Siobhan.5273

Me too!

The Dragon Ball Devotee do not was count =/

Mark Katzbach about a day ago

Community Special Operations

Living World

Kills in Dragon Ball no longer progress daily PvP achievements.
Reducing “The Dragon Bash Experience” meta-achievement required total number from 10 down to 8. The Dragon Ball Achievements do not count towards its completion.

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

Hi everyone,

We’re aware of the issue and have been working on a fix that we hope to push at the beginning of next week.

This post was four days ago and it is now Wednesday morning. I finished 8 of my achievements but the Dragon Bash Achievement Panel still shows it as incomplete. So apparently the fix has not been implemented yet. I thought it would be fixed by today at least.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nugget.1238

Nugget.1238

I’d like to hear something from Anet about this. I’ve completed 9/10 and had 8/10 as soon as it was possible, but no wings. I earned my wings and don’t want to miss out because I think they will fix the bug, instead of saying to just go ahead and get 10…..

Posted by: fastdriver.6948

fastdriver.6948

Still no fix?Plz Anet..

Queen Seravat.4217

I’m seeing other players with the shattered wings how does this work for them and not us?

./seravat

Posted by: Mankini.5896

Mankini.5896

Love how they’re still doing nothing about this
Pretty good bug fixing guys, 10/10

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

When I logged into the game last evening, after a small download, I had a mail with my wings in it. My achievement panel had been adjusted and I noticed it was fixed.

Posted by: ymmk.4527

ymmk.4527

I have the same problem, i have 10 archivs completed, and it stop counting on 7 :/

Attachments:

Posted by: Dargus Kelen.2831

Dargus Kelen.2831

DRAGON BALL ACHIEVEMENTS DO NOT COUNT TOWARD DRAGON BASH
This was in an update on 17 June 2013
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2013-06-17

Posted by: Augiash.1285

Augiash.1285

I would like to confirm the situation. 10 achievements finished, only 7 counted. If Dragon Ball achievements are ignored (how come?), then I should have 8 still.

Posted by: Benson.9063

Benson.9063

I’m in same boat as Augiash – I have 9 completed and only 7 counted towards the wings, but I have only done Dragon Devotee, so there is another non-Dragonball achievement that is not registering.

Posted by: Xian Shroud.9873

Xian Shroud.9873

It’s still a bug, I’m stuck at 7/8, but have finished 9. Checking the other threads on the subject and verified that all the achievements accumulated should be valid.