Dragon Stand Disconnects After 2nd Checkpoint

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

I consistently get disconnected once the second big vine is killed, as is half the squad I’m in. I can never get back in and am eventually locked out of the map.

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

I also lose all my participation when that happens. Eg right now I got landed in another map that’s also doing the event (yay) but my participation is 0.

Posted by: Xrysis.9327

Xrysis.9327

Since the last patch i have lots of small disconnects. I can log back in immediately but all participation is reset. That is especially annoying when you just finished a map and are waiting for the timer to end to get your reward.

They really need to implement some kind of disconnection safeguard.

EDIT: It just happened again. This was my second full run day and night including bosses of VB and i always disconnect shortly before the night ends. I can log back in immediately but my participation is 0. Very frustrating.

EDIT 2: Freed Tarir in an epic fight with 10 seconds left. Killed the Tarnished traitor, and the game crashed. When i got back into the game i ended up on a failed map with no grand chests. Not sure if i want to play HoT maps again…

(edited by Xrysis.9327)

Posted by: Sorrow.4765

Sorrow.4765

You lose your participation because you log into a different map ip. Get into a group or a squad and join back to your original map. Your participation will be saved there. It doesn’t fix the DCs but at least you’ll get the rewards.

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

Are you guys using the 64-bit client?

Posted by: Xrysis.9327

Xrysis.9327

I’m using the 32-bit client.
@Sorrow, yes, you are right. today my game crashed during VB night but i was in a squad and managed to get back in my instance. Participation restored. Now a reliable way to get back to your instance after a dc or crash would be awesome. That would also be very helpful for story instances and dungeons.

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

I’m using the 32-bit client.

Change to the 64-bit, then you’ll have less need for a crash safe guard.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/64-bit-Client-Beta-FAQ/first#post5717439

(edited by onevstheworld.2419)