Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mackanstein.2503

Mackanstein.2503

The Dragonvine Strap reward that was supposed to upgrade my back piece from Prisoners of the Dragon seemingly did nothing. Can’t find it in my inventory either.

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Posted by: Rhaps.8540

Rhaps.8540

I have the exact same problem here.

Seafarer’s Rest – Guild Leader The Deamon Army [TDA]

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Posted by: Mattus.1345

Mattus.1345

Which one?? I bought Whisper’s Dragonvine and it worked perfectly.

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Mackanstein.2503

I have the Priory one. Just to clarify: what do you mean with ‘bought’? I was rewarded mine from Prisoners of the Dragon story mission. If there’s something I need to get from a vendor that might explain a few things.

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Posted by: Rhaps.8540

Rhaps.8540

Yes, same here. Was the Priory back piece for me. Got it as a story mission reward and it just appeared in the rewards box but vanished afterwards and had no effect that I could see.

I was wearing the back piece at the time & for the duration of the mission beforehand.

Seafarer’s Rest – Guild Leader The Deamon Army [TDA]

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Posted by: Keldros.2087

Keldros.2087

This issue happened to me as well. I chose the Vigil Recruit’s Pack. After finishing the last mission the Dragonvine Strap showed as one of the rewards for completing it but when I accepted the rewards it did not appear in my inventory and my pack remained the Recruit’s Pack. I chatted several people who also just finished the mission and none of them received it, either.

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Posted by: Mattus.1345

Mattus.1345

I have the Priory one. Just to clarify: what do you mean with ‘bought’? I was rewarded mine from Prisoners of the Dragon story mission. If there’s something I need to get from a vendor that might explain a few things.

Sorry, my bad. I had this item in my collection, probably rewarded after final chapter story, and I have Agent’s Pack now.

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

This is working as intended. You are not supposed to get this item in your inventory. It simply unlocks in your collection and then vanishes. You will get your upgrade/reward once you complete your collection track.

Dragonvine Strap bugged?

Mackanstein.2503

This is working as intended. You are not supposed to get this item in your inventory. It simply unlocks in your collection and then vanishes. You will get your upgrade/reward once you complete your collection track.

Finally an answer to this. Good to know!