Dredge Mining Suit-Dredgehaunt Cliffs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Skpamd.3874

Skpamd.3874

This morning I was in Dredgehaunt Cliffs, trying to quest and get Portobello Mushrooms, and every time I went into any mines that had Dredge Mining Suits, the suits would spawn dredge non stop. Literally at one point while the suit was at full health the suit spawned at least 10 dredge in seconds. Please fix, I can understand the suit spawning one or two the entire fight, but 10 is ridiculous. I am 80 and was getting my butt handed to me while I was just trying to just get mushrooms. It is feels like the game is cheating.

Thank you

P.S It would be really nice if the game would add an option of harvest only. Meaning if we just wanted to harvest one day we could grey out the mobs lower level then us and just do harvesting.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

P.S It would be really nice if the game would add an option of harvest only. Meaning if we just wanted to harvest one day we could grey out the mobs lower level then us and just do harvesting.

Well… you know THAT isn’t going to happen. It is obvious to even a casual harvester like me that nodes are often placed in either hard-to-reach spots or spots that need to be cleared of bad guys first. (Especially the tempting “rich veins” and rarer materials.)

And if they DO make that happen for you, then I will scream bloody murder until they also give us a “mapping only” mode so that I am not disturbed by monsters or WvW Invaders while doing POIs and Vistas. ;o)

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist