Dredgesuit Fractal Buffed or Bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lister.5678

Lister.5678

I’ve just done the fractal with the dredgesuit boss and pouring lava on him etc. Is this damage been buffed to hell for anyone else or was it just bugged damage this time?

I use magic find set and I have just under 15k hp, no problems in any of the fractals or dungeons – I stay up more than others – in case anyone talks about my low hp. The bombs he puts on the ground now kills me (deals 15k), and that’s just with one bomb not to mention his aoe. It also doesn’t help that my survival skills which are essential for an elementalist do not block anything.

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

He’s always hit that hard.

Just gotta time them evades (as with all bosses)

Posted by: Lister.5678

Lister.5678

I’ve done the encounter a lot – not saying you haven’t – and I never got put down by 1 bomb before until the last time there. This was also on fractal level 4, I’ve done him on 9 no problem at all, I also distinctly remember standing and finishing my aoe while a bomb was placed on the ground not caring if it blew up, I wasn’t the only one who thought it either in the group. I wouldn’t be posting if it wasn’t significant but like I said it might just have been that run.