Ds map kick

Ds map kick

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Saiki.5147

Saiki.5147

Hi there.

I would like to report a very odd thing that has just happened to me. During the Modremoth’s fight, in the final burn before it died, everyone from the map got kicked and joined a new instance.

Darn i lost both my time and my precious crystalline ores =(

I attach a screenshot that shows i’m stading in the boss area while the wp are all contested (meaning the meta was not even started).

Attachments:

Ds map kick

Posted by: Anomander.6290

Anomander.6290

Good to mention it again and again I guess as this issue still persists despite it having been reported a million times.
Last night we were in an organized Dragon’s Stand map, were 2 seconds from the defeated Mordremoth video and we were all dumped into an empty map “because ours wasn’t full enough”.
Everyone was furious; many reported it (again) in game.
Why can’t you explain what is going on, that you are taking it seriously and are trying to solve this megaserver issue that is extremely frustrating. It has been going on for months and nothing seems to be changing.

Ds map kick

Posted by: Serious.6940

Serious.6940

Been there too, no virtual T-shirt either.

Also been dumped completely out of game, no bug report, and logged back in to what seemed a completely empty zone.

Unfortunately no grouping arranged but even if there was sometimes you end up unable to rejoin cause the instance is full.