Dung reward tracks locked while stories done

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: AndyS.5630

AndyS.5630

I have several dungeons reward tracks in both WvW and PvP that are still locked despite the respective dungeon stories being completed.

It’s pretty hard to recall the whole chronology there, but I would assume that I had done those stories before I first visited PvP long ago and that could make up this bug, but I’m not sure.

There are two such dungeons for my account: Twilight Arbor and The Ruined City of Arah. OK, I can expect advices like “just do it again” and of course, there is a short way to complete TA story again if I need it (and there is even no guarantee that it will unlock reward track), but Arah story mode was removed completely and can only be done as a part of “My Story” now, and my characters either have it completed or pretty much far ahead.

(edited by AndyS.5630)

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

When the PvP reward tracks were launched, you had to complete the story modes again to unlock them, even if you’d previously completed them – I’d guess in your case you went through the dungeons long enough ago to not count.

Posted by: AndyS.5630

AndyS.5630

That’s good to know, but the removal of Arah explorable mode is causing problems to some players.

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

Arah is not completely removed, but you’d need to run a character all the way through the original personal story to get to it (or join a party with someone else who is at the last chapter).