Dungeon Master Achievement Bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Joker.6158

Joker.6158

Hello guys.

I am just here to check why I cannot get my Dungeon Master title? I can’t find any information on it.

I have done a few paths in the first year and now that I am back I am finishing all the other paths. Unfortunately for me “Master of Arah” achievement will not recognize the last path. The Objective Explorable Mode – Musaat Path is not ticked but I have done it at least 2 times this week.

At first I thought it was just a bug and another path was missing, so I re-did all other paths, INCLUDING Victory or Death. Which I already had but thought I needed to do again.

Now before I try again….has anyone else encountered this?

Posted by: Akmon.6930

Akmon.6930

I have the same issue and made another post on this topic but my path is the Plunderer Path for Honor of the Waves. I can’t get it to tick over no matter how many times I try it.

Posted by: Nimajeb.6843

Nimajeb.6843

I have the same problem. The thing wont tick, I get rewards and so on. But no achieve

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

From the bug tracker:

Achievements: Dungeon Achievements have text mismatched to dungeon paths completed

That suggests that although it says you need to complete Mursaat Path, it’s actually a different path that you need.

That bug is marked as ‘Verifying’ so they have a fix, but they’re still testing it.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

From the bug tracker:

Achievements: Dungeon Achievements have text mismatched to dungeon paths completed

That suggests that although it says you need to complete Mursaat Path, it’s actually a different path that you need.

That bug is marked as ‘Verifying’ so they have a fix, but they’re still testing it.

Yes, several of the paths are mismatched. The current options are:

1. Wait for the fix (so you can see which you are missing). Con: no ETA for when that fix will be available.
  2. Do all the other paths other than the one that is unchecked. Con: well, annoyingly more effort than the first option.
  3. Talk with someone knowledgeable about the paths who can review with you which paths you might have done (“do you remember doing …”), to identify the missing path. Con: “did I do what?”

Everyone I know who encountered the issue has had success using method (2) and very few using (3) (folks don’t hardly remember what they had for breakfast, let alone which foes they killed in a dungeon six months ago).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”