Dungeon Rewards Bugged

Dungeon Rewards Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Miko.3762

Miko.3762

I have just run my first instance today (Twilight Arbor, explorable mode) and got 2 Silver 37 Copper and 12,320 XP as reward. My wife (same level) got about 22 Silver and 126,000 XP.
The rest of the group got something between these two values.

We repeated this instance and got exactly the same rewards. I asume it’s a bug and random rewards are not intended.

Screenshot 1: first run (you can see it really is the first run as I got 15 Deadly Blooms)
Screenshot 2: second run

Attachments:

Dungeon Rewards Bugged

Posted by: Quiznos.4296

Quiznos.4296

They removed all fun from dungeons. . .
I mean, “Added a system to limit the experience and gold that players can receive from speed-farming dungeons.” The thing they left out is that they also, apparently, increased dungeon difficulty.

Patch notes:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Update-Notes-September-17th-2012

Dungeon Rewards Bugged

Posted by: Miko.3762

Miko.3762

I’m aware of the current updates, limiting gold, experience and tokens for repeated visits of one instance, but it should not be reduced when visiting the instance for the first time a day – and even if so, it should be the same for all group members of the same level.

In other threads, 2.37 silver seemed to be the minimum an instance run would reward after multiple speed runs. I ran two dungeons today – both times the same one and got the same low reward both times.

Dungeon Rewards Bugged

Posted by: Joshmvii.3758

Joshmvii.3758

This is definitely a bug. My group today ran one explorable Ascalonian and got minimal exp and 2 and a half silver, except one guy who got ~15 silver. Then we ran a different path just to see if it remembered which one we had done the day before, and again we got 2 and a half silver and minimal exp.

Based on the posts from the devs, it should only kick in if you run the same one back to back.

Dungeon Rewards Bugged

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Dungeon Rewards Bugged

Posted by: Garrix.7036

Garrix.7036

I did my first run of the day and got 7 silver and 44k experience. I have not run any dungeons for over 12 hours.

Diminishing returns mykitten

Dungeon Rewards Bugged

Posted by: tellah.8396

tellah.8396

I am having the same problem. I had chain run instances the day before the patch and then 18 hours later after the patch I do one cof run and I get 2 silver. Then yesterday I do an ac run 24 hours later and I get 6 silver, while someone in my group who only runs dungeons with me received 16 silver.

I would really like to know what is going on with this is it bugged or does it not reset after a full 24 hours….

Dungeon Rewards Bugged

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142