Dungeon Vendors moved again

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

The dungeon vendors on Desolation EU have been moved quite significantly this time. No idea how this is happening or how people move them but it’s tricky to find them now.

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

They moved one outside of the wall now (see first picture), It’s being done with the guardian skill Ring of Warding as I saw some people trying to place them back where they were using this skill but it’s such a time consuming thing someone must be VERY determined.

I tried replicating it on my guardian so I could give a more in depth description and it seems if the line of the ring is just at the vendor it knocks them over and back a bit. As if the game tells them they can’t stand there (see second picture).

Hope this helps.

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Posted by: Baldavier.4132

Baldavier.4132

This is very frustrating. Does anybody know why it happens?

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

There is no flag to differentiate enemy npcs from friendly. So they all get treated as foes. So “foes” can’t enter or leave the ring.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.