Elementalist Arc Lightning Bug!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: RepointZero.2430

RepointZero.2430

Hey! I have noticed that elementalists Arc Lightning spell sometimes get stuck…
I can use it out of range but ofc it says “out of range” but then its stuck casting for a minute or so… of not its just lightning around me… its not anything bad, but realy enoying.

Sorry for bad english.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Stewwiie.6023

Stewwiie.6023

Don’t know if anyone else has had the same problem but the scepter channelled auto attack has occasionally been getting ‘stuck’ once the target is dead as the channel doesn’t seem to end.
Bad part about this is you run about with the lightning trail to your dead target until you cast it again, which fixes it.

(edited by Stewwiie.6023)

Posted by: dotikk.4263

dotikk.4263

I get the same thing. Reported in game, I’m sure it’ll get fixed eventually.

Posted by: Nat.7946

Nat.7946

The Arc Lightning animations gets “stuck” more often than not. Not to mention I find the animation/sound effect itself to be immensely irritating. The fact that half the time you cast it your character gets stuck in it is just icing on the cake.

I hope you find time to fix this bug and maybe while your at it at least change the sound effect.

Posted by: General Raptil.4968

General Raptil.4968

I noticed the same issue, with the first lighting skill. Not everytime but conspicuously often.

best regards

Posted by: Saladin.5604

Saladin.5604

This has happened to me too, I found that doing something to “interrupt” it will fix it like searching a body or mining a resource.

Posted by: Thordred.6250

Thordred.6250

+1

Turning off auto-attack also seems to fix it after the channel duration has expired.

Posted by: noncircular.3904

noncircular.3904

I can confirm that disabling auto-attack for the skill does not make this bug go away. I have mine on skill 6 and still see channeling being stuck.

There’s an easy workaround though: just use the key-bindable “sheath weapons” when the bug hits.

Posted by: JackalHeadGod.8195

JackalHeadGod.8195

Yeah, I get this all the time as well.

Didn’t think to bind sheath weapons, that’s a good idea, will do it next time I’m on.