Elementalist water trait XI bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Akkarrin.3406

Akkarrin.3406

Elementalist trait water XI says you remove a condition when granting regeneration to yourself or an ally

Dwayna superior rune 6 says grant regeneration to you and all nearby ally’s when you use a healing skill

Therfore if i have both of these things equipped i should remove a condition from myself and nearby allys whenever i use a healing skill, but it doesnt do that?

video link to demonstrate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J2A5FJ9yvY&feature=youtu.be

Akkale
Underworld Battalion [WvW]
Gandara

Akkarrin.3406

not that i think anyone really cares about this bug except me…

but… bump

Akkale
Gandara

Akkarrin.3406

Sighs gonna keep doing this till it gets some form of reply, it may be minor but i find it irritating

sorry to do this but… bump

Akkale
Gandara

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

And just as I bought my 6 Dwayna runes for my ele in anticipation of it getting to 80. Hopefully this gets fixed

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

It is frustrating. This trait has been bugged with many sources of regeneration for a long time.

The best example I can think of is: Undercurrent (underwater skill #4 in watet attunement) provides regeneration to nearby allies, but does not remove a condition with this trait.

There are other sources of regeneration that don’t proc this trait properly, but I can’t think of them off the top of my head. I gave up on this trait when (on top of the bugs not being fixed) the trait also got nerfed a month or two ago.

I hope it gets fixed for you and everyone else that uses it.