Empty Guild List

Empty Guild List

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: laword.5601

laword.5601

I am unable to select a guild to join. I press G but the list to choose a guild to join is blank.
I’m currently on level 25 so I’m not sure what I am doing wrong here.

Empty Guild List

laword.5601

Here is a screen shot

Attachments:

Empty Guild List

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

I’m gonna assume you are member of a guild, and that it’s not showing.

This is a very old bug, no clue what it triggers but it gives you the status of “Not in a guild”. Therefor you’re unable to see it, guild chat or tags.

It’s massively annoying I agree.

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

Empty Guild List

laword.5601

Well I was but I was pretty sure that I left to try another.
So by the sound of your answer is there a fix for it?

Empty Guild List

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

I am unable to select a guild to join. I press G but the list to choose a guild to join is blank.

I dont think it is because of the bug.

By what you say, it seems to me that you are trying to find a list of guild and pick one to join, right? If so, then you cant. There is no list of guild to see.

G menu is only for the guilds that have sent you an invitation. It is empty because you havent been invited or joined any guild.

You can watch the map chat for any guild recruiting, or ask on map chat yourself. Lion’s Arch or any city is a good place for that.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Empty Guild List

laword.5601

I dont think it is because of the bug.

By what you say, it seems to me that you are trying to find a list of guild and pick one to join, right? If so, then you cant. There is no list of guild to see.

G menu is only for the guilds that have sent you an invitation. It is empty because you havent been invited or joined any guild.

You can watch the map chat for any guild recruiting, or ask on map chat yourself. Lion’s Arch or any city is a good place for that.

Ok, well that makes alot more sense. Since I’m new to the game and MMO’s I assumed that G would list guilds and pick from one. Thank you very much for reply.