Endless Tonic Account Bound after use?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cry.1478

Cry.1478

Hello. Today after update i looted Endless Monkey King Tonic. I used it because i though it will not be consumed or Account/soul bind. But it was. Even if “Consumable” is in description, it is “Endless”, so you can consume it endlessly. But it don’t say anything about account bounding. Not replacing this item with a new one which is account bound.
What has been done, cannot be undone. (but i want a refund! … )
You can change a description or maybe add a warning window which say “You dumb?, Account Bound and stuff”.
Now i feel sad. 150g just thrown into garbage, but it is my fault in majority. Lesson learned even if this is a game.
Maybe this isn’t bug, but description is misleading and i want it to change!

Attachments:

Posted by: Maurish.8320

Maurish.8320

I made the same mistake today. Got an endless tonic and was curious how it looked like. The tonic text doesn’t say anything about binding it to your account. Now I’m unable to sell the endless tonic.
A simple message to the endless tonics that are not account bound from the start would make it clear for everyone. “Using this item will bind it to your account.”
Or have a confirmation window pop up when you’re using it for the first time. “Using this item will bind it to your account. Are you sure you want to proceed?” with Yes/No options.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

I agree a description of “account bound, soul bound on use” would be appropriate. However this is how all endless tonics work to my knowledge of they are able to be sold on the TP. Although if it acquired through an event they usually stay account bound.

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

The unopened endless mystery tonics seem to be the only ones that actually say they become account-bound on use.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

I agree a description of “account bound, soul bound on use” would be appropriate. However this is how all endless tonics work to my knowledge of they are able to be sold on the TP. Although if it acquired through an event they usually stay account bound.

The endless quaggan tonics from the LS1 LA events don’t bind at all. A few weeks ago I assumed this would be the case with an endless drop I got in the Silverwastes as well, because there was no binding clause in the item description. Very misleading.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yes, I made this mistake too. Ah well. At least the tonic is somewhat amusing to backflip everywhere.

Posted by: John.8507

John.8507

You could use it for a while then decide to sell it….so I guess its not a bug, but like others said it should say account bound on use.