Engineer down state skills bug abuse

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

Some engineers use a bug that allows them to interrupt you THREE times, when infract, the down skills can only interrupt 2 times.

Not sure how they do it, but if someone knows of this bug abuse and how it is done please report it.

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

I had also seem some thiefs using their downed teleport 3times in a row. I really don’t play as a thief, but as much I know, it is not possible by game mechanics is it?

Pvp id boring with people glitching game mechanics. Losers lol .

Posted by: Hoof.1523

Hoof.1523

lol´d ^^ no bug. If u didnt managed to stomp the engi between interupt from nuber 2 and skill 3 getting rdy to use. Number 2 skill to pull will be rdy again .

But u should never let the engi getting his number 3 off, he should be stomped before its rdy If u didnt got interuppted by somone else then him.

Ps. Engi downed state need a buff.

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

lol´d ^^ no bug. If u didnt managed to stomp the engi between interupt from nuber 2 and skill 3 getting rdy to use. Number 2 skill to pull will be rdy again .

But u should never let the engi getting his number 3 off, he should be stomped before its rdy If u didnt got interuppted by somone else then him.

Ps. Engi downed state need a buff.

That is not the case here.

I am the kind of person that stomps as soon as they are down. But I have noticed that some engineers stunt me 3 times in a row.

Ex: he is down:
1.- I immediately go and try to stomp him but I get interrupted
2.- I try to stomp him again but I get pulled
3.- I try to stomp him again and I get blown away and interrupted by a bomb
4.- finally I get to stomp him.

I m not sure how this bug/glitch is used, but 3 interrupts in a row are not permissible.