Entanglement Achievements bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SitDownShutUp.2015

SitDownShutUp.2015

Are On Swift Wings, Butterflies and Viscera, and Sheltered from the Rain bugged? I have done all of these multiple times (At least 5 times each). No matter what, I cannot seem to get credit for any of them. I know how to do them and I know that I have done them without failing. The achievement symbol on the bottom stays up until I reach the asuran lab for on swift wings and the symbols stay up even after the ending cinematic in the other two achievement’s instance. I know I have seen others with On Swift Wings problems, but i anyone else having a problem getting the credit on the other two?

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Are On Swift Wings, Butterflies and Viscera, and Sheltered from the Rain bugged? I have done all of these multiple times (At least 5 times each). No matter what, I cannot seem to get credit for any of them. I know how to do them and I know that I have done them without failing. The achievement symbol on the bottom stays up until I reach the asuran lab for on swift wings and the symbols stay up even after the ending cinematic in the other two achievement’s instance. I know I have seen others with On Swift Wings problems, but i anyone else having a problem getting the credit on the other two?

For “On Swift Wings,” do not go to the asuran lab until you’ve received the achievement. Once you go to the lab the enemies surrounding the friendly npcs will attack and you’ll lose the achievement icon. Search the entire map top to bottom, talking to every npc you find. For us, there was one high up in the brown wooden guard tower that we missed numerous times. Once you’ve talked to all the npcs on the map, you’ll get the achievement. I would avoid Dulfy, in case the npcs spawn randomly in each instance. My team of 5 had way more than this “7” number I keep seeing.

Unless they patched the other achievements, they aren’t bugged. I’ve done them all.

Posted by: Doctor.1905

Doctor.1905

Nevets your method does not work. Even if you rescue all the npcs without any deaths, the achievement does not trigger. On swift wings is completely bugged atm.

SitDownShutUp.2015

I have made sure to get them all including the tower . I also do not go to the lab. I have gotten 10 of them every time. Also I know as a matter of fact that i got the dodging the skills and keeping all bone minions alive because I have the achievement icons when I went to the end cinematic. My friend and I ran around after the end cinematic and actually found that the boss had respawned. We rekilled without letting any minions die and without me getting hit. Still had the icons and still no achievement completions.

Posted by: Stormwolf.8567

Stormwolf.8567

I have just done the Fort Salma instance 4 times (after having completed the storymode obviously) – twice as the instance owner and twice as an assisting party member. Each time I had one or the other or both of the ‘Butterflies and Viscera’ and ‘Sheltered from the Rain’ icons still on my buff bar at the end of the instance, however I have still not received credit for the achievements. It’s getting a bit annoying having to repeat it over and over and not getting credit for it.

Posted by: AmenGuard.2601

AmenGuard.2601

For “On Swift Wings,” do not go to the asuran lab until you’ve received the achievement. Once you go to the lab the enemies surrounding the friendly npcs will attack and you’ll lose the achievement icon. Search the entire map top to bottom, talking to every npc you find. For us, there was one high up in the brown wooden guard tower that we missed numerous times. Once you’ve talked to all the npcs on the map, you’ll get the achievement. I would avoid Dulfy, in case the npcs spawn randomly in each instance. My team of 5 had way more than this “7” number I keep seeing.

Unless they patched the other achievements, they aren’t bugged. I’ve done them all.

the number 7 is for solo player only, as a solo player you can only find 7 npcs around the map. I have been run this instance for like 8 times today and yet i still can’t get the achievement

SitDownShutUp.2015

I have just done the Fort Salma instance 4 times (after having completed the storymode obviously) – twice as the instance owner and twice as an assisting party member. Each time I had one or the other or both of the ‘Butterflies and Viscera’ and ‘Sheltered from the Rain’ icons still on my buff bar at the end of the instance, however I have still not received credit for the achievements. It’s getting a bit annoying having to repeat it over and over and not getting credit for it.

I tried a few more times today and had the same issue. That is until I joined someone still completing the boss dodge and bone minion instance as the first play through story. I was able to at least get those 2 then . Tried 4 other times today before that but the story mode for the owner but achievement mode for me seemed to do the trick . I now wonder if I should have tried that with on swift wings ….hmmm

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

I’ve done all Fort Salma achievements solo today. Achievements unlocked the second I defeated that thing.

On swift wings in the other fort doesn’t work though.