Error trying to sell items in tp

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: HangSwampNinja.2769

HangSwampNinja.2769

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else is getting errors after selling some items or an item on the trading post. And its not just every once in a while, I seriously have to sell one item then exit the trading post box and go back in. I seriously have to do this 5 items just to sale one item sometimes. I’m just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or what.

Thanks for the replies

Posted by: Solirus.1754

Solirus.1754

I am also having this problem and I reported it. It has been happening to me for at least 3 months!

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

I don’t think this is a bug. Simply anet doesn’t have the tech to refresh the prices in real time in your TP window, so every time the prices stray off from the values you see in the window you need to reopen it, sometimes this happens so quickly that you cannot sell anything at all. :-) A refresh button would be a great & simple fix for it..

Posted by: Mel.8769

Mel.8769

I don’t think this is a bug. Simply anet doesn’t have the tech to refresh the prices in real time in your TP window, so every time the prices stray off from the values you see in the window you need to reopen it, sometimes this happens so quickly that you cannot sell anything at all. :-) A refresh button would be a great & simple fix for it..

I thought about that too, but that doesn’t seem to be the problem. This has been going on for a long time. Some of the crafting items I sell regularly will stay the same price for days, but I will still get errors when trying to sell.

Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden. -Unknown