Eternity unfinished?

Eternity unfinished?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: pchow.1956

pchow.1956

Was just wondering if the eternity model was unpolished because many of the skill particle effects like Warrior’s bladetrail doesnt display eternity’s particles anymore, but when they were twilight and sunrise separately they did. There are also no footsteps and the glow from the sword is always sunrise’s glow. Thanks again

Eternity unfinished?

Posted by: painHV.3968

painHV.3968

Would lover a moderator reply on this also. Where’s the incentive to craft and create Eternity if it looks worse than Sunrise/Twilight individually? And how come no footprints? I hope this gets fixed soon or modified because many of us are looking forward to Eternity but the way it is right now is quite discouraging.

Eternity unfinished?

Posted by: painHV.3968

painHV.3968

Meh, I really hope there’s going to be some more info on this..

Eternity unfinished?

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

I honestly think that its a terrible item to craft 2 legendary weps and then combine them to only have 1. Unless ofc. the resulting skin is atleast x2 cooler, but it is not since it is the same skin just changing based on time of the day.
I would rather keep them both so i can choose to see whichever animation at any time of the day.

Eternity unfinished?

Posted by: Lauren Hotson.5068

Lauren Hotson.5068

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reporting this issue. I have investigated it and sent the bug off to the appropriate team who are actively working on resolving it! I’d certainly be upset to see such an odd combo of missing or confused effects too!

Happy hunting.

QA World Team

Code of Conduct: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules