Ether Towers

Ether Towers

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nemo.5609

Nemo.5609

When I cleanse the spectral agony from an Ether tower using the special Counter Magic skill, my character continues to act as if slowed without having the condition present. All other parts of the spectral agony (cripple, confusion and torment) are removed with no residual effects; only the character’s action speed behaves as if slowed.
I have only observed this bug with the Ether towers’ agony, the Jade constructs’ is working as expected.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Ether Towers

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Are you sure it is not the effect from standing close to the tower?

Ether Towers

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

When I cleanse the spectral agony from an Ether tower using the special Counter Magic skill, my character continues to act as if slowed without having the condition present. All other parts of the spectral agony (cripple, confusion and torment) are removed with no residual effects; only the character’s action speed behaves as if slowed.
I have only observed this bug with the Ether towers’ agony, the Jade constructs’ is working as expected.

I’ve noticed this as well with only some of the towers. They are buggy as heck though and seriously need a second look. Another major bug with these towers and the constructs is for some reason they don’t count towards heart completion even if you solo them. On average I have to kill 2-3 of them to get 1 small advancement on the heart.

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

Ether Towers

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Oh, you can advance the Heart with the Towers? I’ve given up on destroying them, as nothing ever seemed to happen, at least Heart-wise.

Ether Towers

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Oh, you can advance the Heart with the Towers? I’ve given up on destroying them, as nothing ever seemed to happen, at least Heart-wise.

You can also advance the heart by clicking on the Mursaat tablets around the area.. even if you have the achievement done.

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Ether Towers

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Really! That’s great to know, because I feel that’s the most difficult and time-consuming Heart to complete.

Ether Towers

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

You have a better chance of advancing the heart by killing the towers IF you let them hit you once with their AOE and you’re standing on the same level as them when they are destroyed. You (usually) won’t get credit if you are standing on a tier above or below them. And I agree, this is the largest time-consuming heart due to the “no credit” bug.

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

Ether Towers

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Really! That’s great to know, because I feel that’s the most difficult and time-consuming Heart to complete.

Mostly because of the screwed up jade spawns. You can also pick up pieces of a damaged ship thing and bring it to the ghost for heart progress.