Euros playing on NA servers

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: rafi.2304

rafi.2304

With the recent patch(es) this has become a pretty big issue. I don’t know whether it has been addressed anywhere else, but basically this needs to be resolved.

When I created my account, I was in Europe. I decided to use the home server from NA, because all of my guild-mates were going to do so, and there was no “intercontinental integration”, if you can call it that.

In the past few days, I’ve noticed many issues due to that…

1) Constant party bugs
– i.e. not seeing certain members in the party (need to be reinvited, etc.)
– people seeing me as Level 0 None in the party window
2) Joining Instances
– at the moment, if I wish to join a certain instance, I can only join the one located on my server, and one that is created on the two guested slots. Forget about joining that instance if you’re on any other server…
3) Letting others join your instance
– This is similar to the previous one. Basically no NA player can join me, unless they can get to my server.
4) Guild representation
– Whenever I want to rep another guild, it will allow me to click on the button, but it won’t do anything at all. One day I was stuck ‘guild-less’ for a few hours, because I thought that if I stood down from my current guild, I’d be able to represent the other one, but that didn’t work. I’ve tried relogging, restarting, but it randomly starts working from time to time, and sometimes it doesn’t budge at all.
This is becoming really annoying, and I’m not the only in this situation. I have a few European friends who have the same issues as I do…

c:

(edited by rafi.2304)

Posted by: Yue.5974

Yue.5974

I’m European and I have these same issues for about 2 months now getting progressively worse

Character Name: Yue, Rynorr Soulshielder, Rose Yuenü and 28 others xD
Guild: The Eternal Blades Of The North[EBoN]
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Elessar Iso.9675

Elessar Iso.9675

I am European too, and I am playing in NA server Fort Aspenwood. Me and my friends are all from Europe. It start to be really frustrating to play our home server. We can not join our personal stories with a party, we can not do Dungeons or FotM or any instances. Only few personal stories are working anymore and we enjoy do our personal stories with a group. Ok, we can do them with a solo, but this game supposed to be MMO.

These problems started with us 21st of July about 8:30 EET and they are getting worse and worse every day. It does not matter what kind of character we are playing (profession/race/order). They all have same problems with personal stories, dungeons, FotM and instances.

Please, try to fix this bug asap. I don’t want to play single player MMO, I want to have fun with my friends.

It is nice to be important but more important to be nice.

Posted by: shrach.2587

shrach.2587

I too am a European, playing on Maguuma (NA) and I am cursed in all these same ways.

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

any response from anet on this??

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

This issue has been posted in other forum too like personal story or tech issues but no clear answer from A-net yet

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Same issues here.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Same problem with my guild on Jade Quarry. We couldn’t join Arah Storymode some month ago, guess it was with the release of Super Adventure Box, after that with that Flame&Frost Patch and now with the Pirates. We can’t enter Candidate Trials as a group.
I have that problem with guild representation and groups too.
All of us are from EU and have EU accounts.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Posted by: TheMerryUnicorn.4105

TheMerryUnicorn.4105

I have all the issues above. I’m in the EU but I play on a US server.

Posted by: Klaatu.6517

Klaatu.6517

Hi
A friend (guildy) and i have also the issues above :-(
And guess what : we are EU players (EU accounts) on NA server (Kaineng)
Please Anet, follow this track and give us some feedback

Posted by: rafi.2304

rafi.2304

Some input from Anet would be very nice

c:

Posted by: Vizier.3164

Vizier.3164

This has been going on for many months. not just 2.

And i’ve been complaining about it for months to. But ANET doesn’t seem to care.
every topic i’ve opened or that ive seen just get ignored until it drifts off by all the other random bug reports.

Problems have only gotten worse since latest patch. instead of re inviting, i now have to guest to another server as a workaround.

I personally can use this work around, cause im in a aussie/american guild. So I am mostly the only one in group that bugs. I can only imagine the horror ppl must be going thru if you play on a NA server with other Europeans

We payed just as much for this game as any other person in the world. We deserve the same treatment and content access.
Not addressing this issue or even bothering to reply in one of our topics for months is just discrimination pur sang.

i7-3770K, XFX HD7970, ASUS SABERTOOTH, G.Skill ARES 16 GB 1600
Vizier: 80 mesm-guard-ele-war
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Horus.8327

Horus.8327

Same Issue, I’m from Europe but recently I transferred to US with my guild.
Still ANET doesn’t care, I guess.

Posted by: Vizier.3164

Vizier.3164

this deserves a bump,

i7-3770K, XFX HD7970, ASUS SABERTOOTH, G.Skill ARES 16 GB 1600
Vizier: 80 mesm-guard-ele-war
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

This deserves an answer from Anet.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc