Evacuate Lions Arch Citizens bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: dennie.9237

dennie.9237

Main event bugged on Seafarer’s Rest. Tried two times, there is no numbers of citizens saved and miasma lvl full from beginning of event. No bonus chests from rescued citizen numbers.

Attachments:

Posted by: Autumn Frazee.3158

Autumn Frazee.3158

Living World QA Embed

We are currently looking into the constantly resetting or completely missing Citizen Counters, thank you for the report!

Posted by: GrayFox.2601

GrayFox.2601

Just played it on the TC main, post patch, we could see the citizen count, but the miasma level stayed at 100% the whole time. We had 700+ rescued, group rewards showed popups at 300 and 600 I believe, but contained nothing. No one got any group rewards, just 15 bags at the end.

Attachments:

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Same on IoJ as per GrayFox

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: BonzaiPlatypus.7091

BonzaiPlatypus.7091

same. Got nearly 900 in ours and no rewards at all. Has civilian counter but miasma level was full from the beginning on the bar but not actually in the event.

Posted by: dennie.9237

dennie.9237

Same on SFR. After update we can see numbers of citizens, but miasma level is full from beginning of the event. And no bonus chests for 100, 300, 600 etc. citizens.

Attachments:

(edited by dennie.9237)

Posted by: SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

SimmonsTheSpawn.4716

same on gunnar’s hold even after update miasma lethality level is always full and no citizens number is shown

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

Same on SFR. After update we can see numbers of citizens, but miasma level is full from beginning of the event. And no bonus chests for 100, 300, 600 etc. citizens.

This bug is still present and occurs nearly every run for me on Fort Ranik.
I have the feeling it only occurs when you participate in the miasma events. The very rare times i hadn’t the problem, i haven’t been in those events, can someone confirm ?

The symptoms are the same as described : miasma bar is full, and no bonus chests at each levels of saved citizens. Very annoying : i should have been rewarded a lot of bags at those levels and i haven’t got them.